chapter 46 : anniversary gift

Here goes the last part...💕

Few Months Later

Naira woke up in the middle of night as she was craving to eat some ice cream. She looked at Kartik who was sleeping peacefully next to her.

"I need to go silently and eat, If this mendak finds out he will lecture me again.." Naira said to herself. She got off the bed and went downstairs into the kitchen.

She took out the ice cream tub from the refrigerator and started eating it. A few minutes passed and naira was enjoying eating it.

"Naira!!" Naira dropped the spoon when she heard kartik's voice.

"Naira,you are so dead now! Goodbye!" Naira said to herself as Kartik came towards her

"You are kidding me right? Tell me you are kidding me!" Kartik said looking at the ice cream tub which was half done.

"This is the second ice cream tub you ate today! Are you serious?" Kartik asked

"Before you say something I was just so hungry and this was all I found so I decided to eat it.." Naira said giving him a sheepish smile. Kartik snatched the ice cream tub away from her.

"Kartik!!!Give me that back!" Naira said trying to snatch it back from him again. She stood up but it was already too late as he placed it in the refrigerator. Naira tried to take it but Kartik picked her up in bridal style.

"Kartik!! What are you doing?" Naira asked

"If you stay here for another second I know you will try to eat that ice cream again so I myself will take you back into our room!" Kartik said and walked upstairs to their room.

He placed her on the bed and was about to go out the room but naira stopped him by holding his hand.

"Where are you going?" Naira asked

"I will be right back!" He said with a smile and went. After 2 minutes he came back into the room and sat next to naira on the bed.

"Here you go, Eat this and sleep!" Kartik said and showing the three ferrero rocher chocolates he brought

"Haaye! You are the best my baby!!! They are all for me only?" Naira asked getting excited.

"Two for you and one for me!" Kartik said. Naira smiled and was about to take them from him but he pulled them away.

"What happened again now huh?" Naira asked

"Did you really think I was going to give this to you freely?" Kartik asked.Naira understood what he meant and quickly pecked on his lips and She took the chocolates from him and started eating. Kartik smiled and eat his. Once they were done eating they lied down on the bed and kartik took her into his arms. Naira snuggled more close to him and felt relaxed and slept off peacefully in his arms. Kartik kissed on her forehead and then slept.

_______________

Next day in the evening Naira was standing near the window and was lost in her thought. Just then Kartik came and hugged her from the back scaring her.

"Mendak! You scared me!" Naira said while he kissed on her cheek still hugging her.

"No one could even dare to hug you like this other than me!" Kartik said and naira smiled

"Well you are home early!" Naira said

"Yeah I am so let's go out for dinner?" Kartik asked and naira nodded with a smile.

"I will go change my clothes and come.." Naira said.Kartik nodded and she got out of his grip. She made her way towards the washroom but stopped when she felt uneasy and dizzy. Her feet stumbled and she was about to fall down but Kartik caught.