chapter 21 : the end of everything

Flashback Continues

Kartik came back in but Naira was not seen anywhere.

"Hey Tanvi,did you see Naira?"Kartik asked Tanvi

"I just saw her leave..before that rishabh and veer spoke to her about something!"she said and Kartik only feared one thing.

"What?Oh god..!"he thought and went out to find her.

"Naira,wait!"Kartik said running towards her. He soon stopped her by holding her hand.

"What happened?Is everything okay? Tanvi said rishabh and veer spoke to you...!"Kartik said but stopped when Naira spoke

"They told me the truth. They opened my eyes and made me realize what sort of a person you are. Hang on you are not even a human because you are very bad! How could you do this to me?"Naira asked while tears rolled down her eyes

"Naira,whatever they said is...!"he started but Naira spoke

"Was not true? Is that what you will say?"Naira asked

"It was true but only part of it was Naira..you have to give me a chance to explain..please...!"Kartik said trying to hold her hand but she moved away from him

"Don't even think about it!"she said

It started to rain and Naira walked off but Kartik wasn't ready to tell her go.

"Naira listen to me....!"Kartik said grabbing naira's arm. Naira pulled her arm away from Kartik and kept walking. They were both drenching in the rain.

She was crying. But it wasn't that visible to Kartik as it was crying but he knew how she was feeling.

"Naira please!"Kartik shouted grabbing her arm again but now tighter.

"Let go off me!I don't even want to listen it kartik!!!"Naira shouted.

"Naira please...let me explain..please...!"Kartik said but trailed off when Naira slapped him right across his face. Kartik knew he deserved this.

"Do not even think about it KARTIK GOENKA! Today you proved that you are a heartless jerk who is a liar and a cheater! You have messed my life enough! Now don't even think of coming back into my life with you're stupid fake stories!"Naira shouted and walked away from him and his life.

Naira got into her car and left.

"You deserve this Naira,for trusting that liar,that cheater...rishabh was telling you since the begging itself that Kartik was not a good guy but you never trusted him because you were so blinded by kartik's love. Serves you right!"Naira said while driving the car fast.Due to the heavy rain was not able to view the road and suddenly someone came infront of the car and Naira turned the steering to the other side causing the car to hit a tree knocking Naira out.

Kartik arrived at the Singhania Sadan.

"Naira!"he shouted but he got no response. He ran upstairs to her room. Kartik was shocked completely when he saw her room decorated completely. Kartik saw a gift which was on the bed.

It has "for you Mendak" written on the card. Kartik took it and opened it. His couldn't utter a word when he realized what he was holding in his hand. It was naira's sonography report.

"Naira is pregnant..!"Kartik thought.

"What am I going to do now...?"Kartik said and then left the Singhania sadan. It was raining heavily and Kartik after sometime reached the Goenka villa.

"Maa did Naira come here?"Kartik asked running inside. Everyone got worried seeing Kartik completely drenched.

"Kartik what happened,and Naira was with you naa?"akshara asked

"Nahi Maa,we got into a fight and she left. She wasn't at your house and now I came to check if she's here but no...!"Kartik cried

"Don't worry Kartik,we will find her. Naksh call naira!"Naitik said. Naksh nodded and took his phone to call her but Naira was not answering.

"Papa she is not answering!"Naksh said

"Beta keep trying"Naitik said and Naksh went on trying. Everyone started to get worried as she was not answering and on the top even the weather was very bad.

After some time it stopped raining and Some group of workers found naira's car. They saw her lying unconscious but when they went to save her the car was on fire. Naira's phone which was lying down on the road. One of the worker saw it and saw it ring numerous times and he answered it.

"Naira,where are you?are you okay!"Naksh asked while Kartik felt a bit relieved knowing she answered the call.

"Sir,the women you are talking about has met with an accident. Her car is on fire..we are trying to save her!"he said which shocked Naksh

"What?Is my sister is okay? Tell me where are you right now!"Naksh shouted and he told Naksh the address.

"Naira's car met with an accident!we need to go fast!"Naksh said and left along with Kartik,Naitik,Manish and akhilesh.

Naira slowly gained her senses and saw the car on fire. Somehow she managed to get out of the car. When she saw two cars approach she went behind the bushes and hid from them.

"Naira!"Kartik shouted when he saw the car on fire.

"Naira!"everyone shouted in shock. They were about to go towards the car but the workers stopped them.

"I am sorry papa and Bhai..the decision I am about to take will affect all of you guys but I have no other choice. I don't want a life here anymore. Mainly not around Kartik. My baby and I will start a new life away from here...without him...!"Naira said looking at Naitik and Naksh who were crying.

Before Naira could leave she took a last glance at Kartik and wiped her tears.

"I hate you Kartik Goenka!"

End of flashback

"And after that day I moved to Goa..when I moved to Goa I knew no one. I missed you all so much. I wanted to come back home but I didn't want to. Then I met Liza. She took me to her home and she helped me so much until I gave birth to Kairav. Then I started working as a yoga teacher and I have been raising my son since then...!"Naira said and looked at her parents.

"Mama,papa I am so sorry for doing this. Faking my death and hurting you guys was a very bad mistake. I can't even ask for your forgiveness but I just couldn't stand or even face Kartik anymore. I hate him. I hate him so much...I loved him so much but he..he...!"Naira said and stopped as she couldn't finish off the sentence. She closed her eyes trying to control the tears.

Akshara and Naitik understood her feelings and came to hug her.

"Princess,it is okay. You have me and your mama naa? We will never hate you princess. We will always love you!"Naitik said

"Haa Naira,you have us..don't worry beta!"akshara said.Naira couldn't control her tears anymore started to cry

"Mama,was loving Kartik a mistake? Why did he do this to me?"Naira asked

"I will never forgive Kartik for what he did to you princess!"Naitik said

"Naira forget about it..you have Kairav in your life..concentrate on him...!"akshara said and Naira nodded.

-----------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and all the flashback chap's❤️

And as of for Kartik we still have his side of story to listen to as well so don't worry♥️

Do vote and comment!✨💕