chapter 40 : mine forever

After Kartik accepted Naira's proposal they informed their family members about the decision and all of them indeed were extremely happy.

Their wedding was taking place in four days and they started making preparations for it from the next day.

As everyone was busy in Singhania Sadan making the preparations, Naira was in her room going over her stuff which she brought from Goa.

Just then Kartik too arrived at the Singhania Sadan. When Kartik came in he saw the decorations and he started to feel extremely happy.

"Finally the day is coming..in 3 days me and Naira will be married. Thank you Krishna Ji for this. I hope everything will go well and no mistakes!"Kartik said to himself and just then Akshara saw Kartik.

"Kartik,Come on in! Why are you standing there!"She said with a smile and everyone saw Kartik. Kartik came in and greeted everyone.

"Papa!"Kairav said as he came running towards Kairav

"Wow,Baby how are you?"Kartik said picking him up

"I am good! What are you doing here?"Kairav asked

"Haa Kartik,what are you doing here?"Kirti asked teasing Kartik while Kartik was caught off guard

"What do you mean why I am here? Is there any rule that I shouldn't come here?"Kartik asked

"No no I mean you are a very busy person and you have so many preparations naa? Then why are you wasting your time here?"Kirti asked. Kartik wanted to give a ear full for his sister while Kirti enjoyed pulling his leg.

"Kirti,let him go naa...!"Akshara said trying to support him

"Maa at least you understand me! She calls herself as my sister but she never cares!"Kartik said in his fake anger.

"Okay okay enough with your drama. Unlike you we have so much work to do here so you do whatever you want!"Kirti said and left along with others.

"Vaise Kairav where is your Mumma?"Kartik asked looking around for Naira

"Papa I am here naa? Why are you asking for Mumma?"Kairav asked sitting on his lap as Kartik sat on the sofa

"No beta I didn't mean like that. I was just asking!"Kartik said smiling still continuing to search for Naira

"Mumma is in her room!"Kairav replied.

"What is she doing upstair's in her room when I am here? She's always too much!"Kartik said complaining about Naira to himself like always.

Kartik was thinking of some coming up with some excuse but didn't know what to. Just then Gayu came along with Vansh. Kartik smiled when he saw Vansh.

"Kairav,Look Vansh is here. Why don't you go play with him?"Kartik asked. Kairav agreed without thinking twice and ran to Vansh.

Kartik taking the chance was about to go up the stairs was stopped by Kirti and Gayu who blocked his way coming out of nowhere.

"Where are you going huh?"Kirti asked

"Ah Kirti come on, don't do this to your brother"Kartik said