Chapter 7 ~ Coruscant Part 1

I had been about three days since your run-in with the officer, you stayed close to Krennic, though going back to your dorm rather than sleeping in his room. Matt still hasn't stopped talking about you and Krennic, everytime bring it up it you rolled your eyes and ignored his preying questions.

You where with Krennic, going through paperwork when you felt a bump, the ship hit the ground in Coruscant, 'we have landed' he stated standing up and opening the door, the sound of rushing people filled the room, 'have you seen coruscant before?' he said, closing the door and it walking up to you 'no' you say funnishing some reports on your data pad. 'that's a shame, I would love to you show you around now but we need to visit the Project Celestial Power complex' 'you nod and pick up your data pad. He smiles at you and you leave with him.

You walk with him to a shuttle and you go in with him, four death troopers greated Krennic and the ship takes off. You sit next to Krennic. 'The Project Celestial Power complex is a research facility which researches the uses of kyber crystals' he explains to you 'the head researcher is Galen Erso, a good friend of mine.' you nod. 'we met at Republic futures programme, he is a very clever man, and an asset to the death star project'.

The ship lands, Krennic and you get out, followed by two death troopers. A tall man with a brown beard and hair greeted you, he looked tired but his face but it has lit up when he saw Krennic. 'orson, good to see you, who is this?' he asked turning to you 'I'm (y/n), Krennic's new assistant, its good to meet you' you shake hands with him. He smiles at you and starts having a conversation with Krennic as they walk into the complex.

You follow them around all day, the complex was confusing, you tried to memorise it in vain. You had been walking for about an hour and had began zoning out behind the two talking men until you heard your name, the two men had started talking about you. '(y/n) seems nice' Galen says quietly, Krennic nods smiling 'she is a good asset, she is Tarkin' s niece though' Krennic replies. Galen must have made a face as Krennic laughed. The two carry on talking about something different. 'why do you mean you don't have examples of my work in progress' Galen asked loudly, which snapped you out your trance. 'Galen, it is being built, but the empire doesn't think its important' Krennic answers cooly 'it's been two years Krennic' Galen replies 'yes I know Galen, I'm frustrated too, but keep going and it will be'. Galen nods. 'anyway Galen, thank you for the catch up and progress report' Krennic said galen hands him a large pile of paperwork. Hey (y/n) Krennic said, you turn too him 'could you take half of these?' you nod and take a large bunch of papers.

They walk back to the ship, his meeting had been to long and you wanted to sit down. Krennic waved at Galen as you get back on the ship and slump in a seat. Krennic raised his eyebrows at you.'you okay?' he asks 'yeh' you say. The ship lifts off and you head back to the ship.