Chapter 10 ~ Expectations

It had been about two months since the accident and Krennic had become more an more uptight about the death star, because Galen was gone the death star progress went even slower, with Tarkin and Vader breathing down his neck he never slept or ate.

You try and being him food and take some work but you also had alot of work yourself and you where both really tired.

Krennic walked onto the office and sat down head in his hands.

You stand and look at him with worry. 'Whats wrong Orson?' you ask, walking to him and placing your hands on his back.

'The imperial ball is next week' he groaned. 'It will be awful, I don't have a family as expected or a wife to show off'

'So women are just objects to show off?' you question

'No, no' he says 'But, it's just expected that a man of my age and rank is married'

You nod. 'I mean we aren't married but I'm sure I could keep you company'

Krennic smirks 'show my assistant and lover off to those who may want her?' he said looking at you.

'It will be fun' you say laughing.

Krennic smirked again, 'Fine' he said, pulling you closer onto his lap. He gently kisses you, but it slowly became more biting and dominant. He let's go, looking at you happily

'you will need to wear something formal' he said.

'For what?' you ask

'For the ball, we are going to Corasont in two days, you can pick out a dress' he said not taking his eyes off your face.

You nod as he strokes your hair gently  before leaning towards you.

'Hey' you say 'if you have enough time to kiss me you have enough time to have some food' you giggle

'Fine, come along' he says, placing you off his lap and putting his hands behind his back, strutting out. You walk out behind him, going to the cafeteria.

Walking in the cafe you grab two trays for you and him and get your food. You sit down and Matt scoots up to you.

'Hey, how you doing?' he asks.

Before you could reply Krennic stands over Matt

'Move along technician' Krennic said.

Matt looked up and quickly scooted along to you.  Krennic still stoney faced rolled his eyes.

'The other way' he said.

He scooted the other way, letting Krennic sit down next to you. You start laughing at this and Krennic looked at you confused but started eating.

'so (y/n) how are you' Matt said over Krennic.

'Im good Matt, yeah' you said.

Krennic kept on blocking your view of Matt, Krennic obviously didn't want you talking to Matt which you got annoyed at.

'Come (y/n)' he said, it had only been 5 minutes and he had already finished.

You sigh. 'Bye Matt' you say, patting him on the head.

Matt roles his eyebrows but waves.

You got back to the office, Krennic was annoyed and you didn't know why.

'Why are you flirting with him?' he asks annoyed.

You look confused 'I wasn't, what are you talking about?'

'you where' Krennic said.

'I was chatting with him, he's a friend' you say annoyed.

Krennic huffed. You walk behind him and kissed his head. 'You are the only one I love Orson' you say.

Krennic nodded but carried on tapping his data pad. You go back to your desk and carry on your work.