Chapter 7 ~ Coruscant Part 2

You had landed and parted with Krennic, you agreed with him to get changed to civvies and meet him outside the ship. You stand in the shower thinking, you had only been his assistant for about 5 months, yet you had gotten into this strange relationship him, going against your uncle's orders to stay with him. You where almost half his age and you worried what would happen if this all was leaked to everyone, Matt would be the least of my worries. You Finnish the shower and you get into (what ever you would want to wear). Leaving the dorm you walk towards the lift and go down.

Walking outside you admire the city, it was getting dark and the lights shown brightly. Orson was waiting next to the door, in a dark maron turtneck shirt and black trousers. ((pick below))

He smirks at you 'you look beautiful (y/n)' he said, you follow him down the bright streets, Krennic looks at you, your face was illuminated by the lights, you looked angelic he thought, he guided you to a small restaurant, it had bright coloured ...

He smirks at you 'you look beautiful (y/n)' he said, you follow him down the bright streets, Krennic looks at you, your face was illuminated by the lights, you looked angelic he thought, he guided you to a small restaurant, it had bright coloured lights around the entrance. The whole restaurant was set up to be like a Spanish street, Inside the lighting was dim, the floor was cobbled and metal seats and tables lined one side, the walls where painted, showing a beautiful Landscape.

Krennic walks forward and greets the waiter at the desk, 'we don't have any tables sir' the waiter said, 'it's a 30 minute wait.' Krennic pulls out his empire id showing his rank. The waiter nods going a little pale, 'I'm sorry sir, please follow me' he said. Krennic smirks at you and grabs your hand as you follow the waiter towards a table in the corner, which was cut off from the rest of the restaurant.

You eat with him, talking about random things. Something stuck you, remembering Galen's outburst. 'Krennic' you say, sipping some wine 'yes' he said looking at you. 'Do you lie to Galen?' you ask looking at Krennic, his face didn't change 'no' he stated. You where not happy about that answer 'because he talked about using the kyber crystals for making energy not for a weapon.' you say. '(y/n) can we talk about this later' he stated harshly, cutting the conversation. You nod.

*

You and him had Finnished your meal and you where walking out with Krennic you had his arm in yours, you walk back to the ship. It was mostly empty, with most personnel in the city.

He takes you into the lift and to his room, him shutting the door behind you. He comes up and hugs you from behind, kissing and nuzzling your neck. 'you are mine, I wouldn't let anyone touch you' he mumbles into your neck, he starts to stroke your hair slowly, keeping mumbling possessive things in your ear and pushes you towards the bed. You turn your head and he smirks at you, pushing you onto the bed he climbs on top of you and looks down at you. 'You going to answer my question now?' you ask, 'what my dear?' 'did you lie to Galen?' you ask again. Krennic growls at you but gets of you and sits on the bed. 'it's complicated, he is very much of a pacifist and but he is the best expert on kyber crystals' Krennic said 'so I said it would be research on finding ways to use them as a power converter then I send the research to another lab to weponise it'. 'so you are lying to him' you say, sitting next to Krennic on the bed. 'I couldn't do anything else (y/n)' he looks at you. Though you where unsure why he should lie to his friend you nod.

'You look tired my dear' he says to you changing the subject. You raise your eyebrows, he obviously wanted to avoid talking about it further. He gets under the sheets and pulls you in as well, pulling you close to him. Resting your head under his chin you fall asleep in his arms.