Chapter 11 ~ Dress Shopping

Warning: got describing nude stuff :0

The ship landed on Corasaunt and you went out with him, he wanted to get the dress as quick as possible.

He meet you outside, he wore dark clothing (imagine picture below in like black because edge)

Quickly he led you along a street, heading towards a lavish store. Opening the door he walks in, heading towards the cashier.

He talked with the cashier and they brought you and him into a fitting room.

'I'll leave you to find a dress' he said and quickly left.

You tried on diffrent dresses. You had no idea how formal or posh it would be, the dress fitter guided you to what she thought you would look good in. (i like this one :3)

When you finished you see Krennic waiting impatiently for you but his face brightness seeing you

You get the bag for your dress and you pay for it before leaving with him.

'Is the dress up to standards?' he asks.

'Not sure what you mean' you reply.

'then I'll have to see it in you before the ball' he mummers smirking.

You laugh and nod, reaching the ship and going in with him. He walks past his office and you follow him up to his room, entering he closes the door after you.

He sits on one of the seats, looking at you. You took the hint and took off your tunic, tight undershirt and trousers, leaving you in your pants and bra. You grab the bag and pull out the dress. Krennic's eyes moved lazily around your figure, savoring it.

You get onto the dress and he smirks, '(y/n) you look ravishing' he said, standing and walking over to you.

He placed his hands on your hips and kissed you hungrily, pushing you onto a wall.

'Hey' you say, 'my dress will get ruined'

'then take it off' he says, looking at you.

You giggle and he moves away as you take your dress off and put your imperial clothes back on.

He growled at this.

'Yes director?' you say, looking st him smirking.

'I was enjoying analysing your figure' he said, pushing you back against the wall.

He kissed you again deeply and then started kissing your neck, you leaned your neck and moaned a little when he started biting your skin.

'Orson, stop or it will be seen' you moaned.

He stopped disappointed. 'Then I will kiss you elsewhere.' he mummers in your ear.

He pulled your tunic off and started kissing and nipping your collar bone. You arch your head back 'Orson' you moan.

He smirks and slowly leads you to the bed, pushing you onto it you go under the covers.

He takes of his uniform, leaving only his boxers, he crawls into the bed and wraps his arms round you and you fall asleep.

director Krennic X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara