Chap 35

Starlit pov

We get home crystal and I go straight up stairs to our room leaving my bag in the fucking car ....

I put her in the corner facing the wall ....

" Mumma why am I facing the wall ???"

" For talking the men the way did .... Now stop talking your in time out ..."

" But he wanted you ... away from from me ...." she puts out ....

" Well I know your mine child but that does not give you the right to talk to him the way you did ...."

" But ??? "

" No buts besides it was my choice not yours ..... "

" Mum..."

" No crystal stop it or else you will be there longer .... "

" But that's not fair the boy was growling ..... "

" Well the boy is not my child you are .... So shhh you have another five minutes added on .... " I say and she stops talking while folding her arms into her chest ....

I swear I'm going to hurt angel for making her think it was alright to growl at some one like that he was the one that rejected me !!!

' no he didn't he was about too ....'

Same difference !!!

' is not maybe he wants us back ....'

There's a knock at the door .... I go over to answer it and it's angel I can tell by the sweet smell of his scent ...

" Hello ? "

I asked while opening up the door and I see my bag is in his hands ....

" Oh thank you .... " I say reaching for my bag away from him ....

He gives me the bag and I can see hurt in his eyes while he looked straight into mine ....

" Is there anything else you want ???? "

He just looks at me with hurt and pitty in them ....

" No . "

I close the door but his foot gets in the way ...

" Are sure there's nothing you want ??? " I asked trying to close the door.

" Who does she belong to ?? "

" Me angel .... if you don't mind I ha e a child to raise on my own ..... " I said and I open the door to look at his face ....

" I mean who's the ...."

" Angel go away .... " I said cutting him off ....

" But ... "

" why do you care .... You rejected me remember ??? "

He growls at me ..." I didn't reject you , ran away ...." He says coldly to me and I am keeping my ground .....

" Because you were going to reject me that's why I ran ! "

" I know I'm ...."

" I know the happiest because you can get with any girl you want .... So good bye and don't rub it in my face ..... " I said but this time I shut the door before he puts his foot in the door way again ....

I go back to my bed and just sit there thinking about my daughter ...

Why does he want to know ???? Before I knew it was time for her time out to be over so we started to watch tv ....