Chap 41

Angel pov

I can't believe he's not watching his best friend !!!! He is so dead !!!!!

" Mom ? " I said in the mind link ....

"Yes "

" Can you go over to the hospital for a little while ??? While I find two more people to watch starlit ??? "

" Why what happen to Sam and Tyler ??? "

" Sam found his mate and now he is having lunch with his mate ..... Tyler is most likely getting crazy by starlit by now ...."

" Why can't you watch her ??? "

" Mom I don't want the baby to see her mom like that plus she doesn't leave side !!! "

" Fine I'll watch her but you better find someone to take car of her though angel ...."

" I'm working on it now mom I'm walking over to the pack house now to find four people to protect her ...."

" Okay I'm on my way bye angel ...."

" Bye mom .... " Then that was the end of our link and I try to find some boys that are mated so they won't look at starlit .....

Oh yea that reminds me I have to change her doctor .... because I remember she called him hot once ....

" Hey angel cute baby !!!! " Someone I was looking for said to me ...

" Hey , Michel can you do me a favor ??? "

" Yea sure what's up ? "

" You have a mate right ?"

" Yes? "

" Good can you go to the hospital and watch this girl named starlit ??? "

" I guess why ?? What's up starlit ?? Wait that girl that ran away like a year ago ???? Starlit??? "

" Yea , her she just needs to be protected can you go ??? "

" Yea sure ,besides I've been wondering what happened to her anyways .... That baby looks like her .... " He says looking at her because I'm caring her .....

She giggles and tries to be cute now I know what she means she a devil child !!!

Using her cuteness because it's working alright ..... Michel picks up his son since he was crying he is about one I think ???

" You cute ?! " She says and my mouth drops right open when she looks at him ...

" No ! Your not allowed to date young lady ..."

She turns and looks at me she makes a face then pouts ...

" Your not my mumma!! " She says then looks back at Michel sons .....

" Since when did you have a kid ??? " He says looking at me ...

" She is starlit's daughter I don't want the baby to see her like that ... Since I saved them she doesn't want to leave my side .... "

" I see she looks a lot like her ..... " He says and I nod my head ....

" Okay well let me just take him to his mum .... "

I nod my head and I go on to find a few other guys to watch starlit ......