Chap 43

Angel pov

I waited until crystal was asleep like what my mom said then I got into the car ....

Minutes later

I make it to the hospital to talk with starlit ....

" Alpha !??? Wait before you go in there ... I have to tell you something ..... "

" Yes doctor ??? "

I walk up to him to him because this is the same doctor that took the DNA test for me ....

" The DNA from the little girl it's a 100% ...."

" As to what ?? She's my daughter ??? "

"Yes... "

The biggest smile is on my face now because crystal is my daughter ....

I knew it she had to be this is the greatest moment of my life .....

" Thank you doctor , thank you .... " Is the only the I say to him waking towards starlit's room .....

I make it to the room she's in and I see the boys are just standing there .

" Boys you can leave now ... thank you ...... " I say and they all nod their heads at me as they pass by ......

" Oh my god what's wrong ??? Where's crystal !!!"

" She's fine ... I promise my mom and your grandfather are watching her .... I've only came her to talk to you ..... "

I just look at her and I can tell my scent is getting to her .....

I just look at her and our eyes meet I can tell I hurt her ....

Once the boys leaves I closed and locked the door so no one can walk in on us ...

I walk closed to her she's boring her lower lip it's so sexy I want to take her now .... Make love to her the way we didn't when I turned 16 ....

I sit on the bed ...... She sits up on the bed her scent is driving me crazy .....

" I'm sorry .... I'm so sorry what can I do to ever make it up to you ..... "

" Angel ??? " she cuts me off so I won't talk ....

" No wait let me finish ..... I was shamed because you were just a kid not even 15 .... The one thing I did was turned you away when I was suppose to protect her .... I'm your mate and I'm sorry you have to suffer because of that .... I changed because you lift out of no where I went crazy !!! The one thing I only thought about was you and the positively that you would have a pup .... our pup ..... starlit my mate please give me a chance to make it up to you .... " I can see the tears from her eyes I wipe them away once they get to her cheek ...

Out of no where I smash her into my lips ..... I forgot how soft they were how perfect they were .....

But she isn't kissing me back she actually hitting me I pull away and I see guilt in her eyes ....

" Your .... knee .. " she says and I look at my knee I was on a wire that was helping her breathe a little more better ...

"Sorry .... so about us ....? " I asked with my puppy eyes thanks to crystal teaching me I did learn from the best ....

" I see you've been learning from crystal .... speaking of her she's yours .... angel ... "

" I know , I saw the devil side of her right after about a good hour since I had her .... " I say chuckling and her smirking ....

" But she true does look and act like her mother she's stubborn and she's being home schooled !!!! " I say she starts laughing and shake her head no .

" What why ??? "

" Because she's all ready trouble so why not give her to her teachers ..... "

" Starlit !! "

" No she's going to school is you want to go to school with her be my guest .... " She says and I kiss her lips but this time she kisses mine back ....

". So about us ??? " I say because I know what she's doing ....

" I'll give us a chance if ...... "

" If what ??? "

" Your not going to reject me ??? And we can take us slow ???? " She says and I just smile at her because I can't believe she's giving me a second chance .....

" I won't do that stupid ass mistake again ..... Okay my dear we will go as ow as you want just as long as your mine forever ..... " I say and I kiss her lips ...

We start talking about crystal evil ways and started to talk about us .... Which is something I loved to talk about ......