Chap 40

SAMs pov

It's been a few days since that guy came into starlit window ....

She hasn't been sleeping so she's been more on the bitch side self to speak ....

But it's only been me and Tyler here angel doesn't want to be in here I don't blame him plus the baby doesn't want to leave his side more then five minutes ..... She freaks out I guess because of what happen to monkey .....

" Guys !!! " She yells at us and Tyler isn't running fast enough to get her damn strawberries .....

" Hang on he's on his " I mutter at her she just glares at me ....

" Okay here you go ..." Tyler says running into the room pulling someone in side with him ....

" Who is this ??? " monkey says looking at the girl who's behind Tyler ....

" MINE !!! " The girl yells and starlit growls at the girl ..

Tyler turns around and looks at the girl then back at me ....

"" He is mine ...."

" Go ahead take I don't want him .... " Monkey says and the girl comes in walking up to me .....

I take a breath and I can smell her scent now since she's closer to me ..

I smirk at her looking at her up and down ....

She blushes while I look at her and I pull her into me ....

"Mine ...." I say hotly in her ear ....

" Dude don't want to be get out !!! Don't worry Tyler can watch me .... " Monkey says and the girl just looks at me ....

" Don't leave me alone with the devil !!! " Tyler warns me shooting me the glare saying I'm most likely dead anyways ...

" Sorry dude but that's your baby sister , not mine she's just my best friend ..... " I say patting his shoulder then I grab my mate then took off leaving there with the bitch queen ....

" Your now being shifter to night !!!!!!!! " He growls at me and I know for damn sure I am not going to do that what so ever ....

I start laughing my ass off then once we are safely away from him .... I stop and I pull her into me ...

" So sexy what's your name ??? " I ask in a sexy voice shooting her a wink I watch her get all red ..... I thought starlit would of been my mate but I'm wrong ....

I can feel the Sparks between us because I'm holding her tightly in my arms ....

" Maya .... " She says looking down and then I lift her chin so she will look at me ....

" Don't find your face from me .... " I say and she nods her head ...

"What's yours ??? "

" Third commander Sam ..... " I say and her eyes widen and she bows her head in guess she's a low rank wolf then ....

" Maya !!! " I hear some one calling her and I see a woman looking at her ...

" Oh I'm so sorry if she ran into you ..... " The lady said and I just look at her ...

" No it's fine really ..... mom this is my mate ... " Maya says and her mom is shocked but she gives me a hug ....

" It's about time my baby found you !!! " She says still giving me .....

" I can say the same about her .... "

I say sending her a wink and the next thing I know is that I get pulled away from the hospital .....

I can't believe I found my mate .... I'm so happy I get to be with my mate !!!! I finally found her ...

One hour later

We are at this all you can eat and I see angel is there ...

I sit down with my mate and her mom and angel comes over with the baby .... He heads towards the door leaving storming out and then he mind links me

" Hey Sam ...? Uh who's with starlit ??? "

" Tyler ... "

" Just Tyler ?! "

" Yea , he is fine ..."

" He's Tyler !!! Since when did he ... you know .... ? "

" True but she's on the bad side of you know what I mean .... Besides I'm with my mate ! "

" Oh I'm sorry ladies it's just that I had some one on protection duty.... "

" Angel she's fine the baby is fine , if anything happens every one will protect her ..."

" They don't know what she is only we do .... " He says looking at me like I'm a idiot for not knowing her wolf he does have a pony but I don't think they will attack at the hospital ....

" Angel don't worry about she's with the beta she's fine .."

" Yes , but the beta is a idiot .... "

" True but she has other wolfs there ..... "

" Your on protection duty !! For the next five months at night !!! " He threats me in our mind link walking away like he knew something .......