Chapter 1 - Chloe's First Day

*Disclaimer - I Own Chloe Mason & My Storylines, Everything Else Belongs Too Shed Media Or The BBC*

A/N - This Is A Re-Write Of The Original. The Reason For This Is I Felt Like I Didn't Do The First One Justice And I Missed Out A Load Of Storylines Which Are Vital. Chloe Will Still Get Pregnant By Max Tyler, Phillip Will Find Out About Them And Chris Mead Will, Chloe's Baby Is Gonna Be A Girl + Rachel Will Not Be Leaving This Story + This Story Will Start From S4E10 But Chloe Knew Chlo And Janeece Already Xx

Chloe Mason, the 15 year old daughter of headmistress Rachel Mason and the opposite too her mum where as Rachel had auburn coloured hair Chloe had blonde hair and always wore what she felt comfortable in.

"Chloe, you ready love?" Chloe had just finished her make-up and grinned "ready" leaving her room she saw her goody two shoes cousin Phillip "morning Phil" "Chloe" Chloe rolled her eyes "Chloe, come on" "I'm coming!". Rachel saw her daughter walking downstairs "Chloe what are you wearing?" "School uniform, why?" Rachel raised and eyebrow "Chloe seriously" Chloe grinned "there's nothing wrong with my uniform" Rachel rolled her eyes "come on, you don't wanna be late on your first day" Chloe smirked "yeah yeah".

Arriving at school Chloe saw her friends Chlo and Janeece "morning" Chlo grinned "morning blondie" Chloe rolled her eyes but grinned "how's things?" "Missing Donte like mad" Chloe sighed "come on Chlo, keep you spirits high" "how? Its hard watching him and Celine" "I know but how about as soon as this term is over me,you and Jan all go on a night out?" Chlo grinned "yeah, that would be great" Chloe grinned back at her "great stuff".

Chloe was getting bored in lesson so decided too text her friend Ben -

*Chloe - I'm boreed, why did I agree too come too school x

*Benny - because ur a good girl who always does as she's told :P x

*Chloe - hilarious aren't ya? Seriously really funny x :p

*Benny - u love me, how's ur mate Chlo? X

*Chloe - :D she's all good, y u fancy her? X

*Benny - teeny bit ;) X

*Chloe - haa, gonnaa go, teacher is givin me evils :D x

"Chloe, I hope that's not a phone" "erm nope?" "Because that's a poor why too stay your first day, a trip too the cooler" Chloe rolled her eyes "Miss why do you even teach French? You can barely speak English" Steph glared at Chloe "you are heading for a detention missy" "oh whoopee, not like I've never had a detention before" "right that's it, cooler now" Chloe grinned and followed Steph out of the class.

Rachel was walking through the school and past the cooler when she saw her daughter "Chloe? What are you doing here?" "Gobbing off too Haydock" "right why?" "Because she's a crap teacher who can't teach" Rachel sighed "Chloe, I know things must be hard right now but there's no reason to give your teacher's attitude" Chloe rolled her eyes "you know nothing! Just because you're my mum doesn't mean you know all my life" Rachel frowned "Chloe don't be like that" "no mum, just because you swoop in and take me from dad claiming you care" "I do care" Chloe was crying "no you don't, otherwise you would have been there for me when he was doing that" "Chloe if I had any idea then I would have gotten you out of there quicker" "yeah right, you were happy with the few visits every month" "that's not true Chloe" Chloe rolled her eyes "I needed you, I needed my mum!" Rachel sighed "come on, I'm taking you home" Chloe stood and gathered her stuff following her mum out of the cooler.

Rachel took Chloe home where she went straight too her room leaving Rachel worried when her phone rang -

(Phonecall)

Eddie - Rach is everything alright with Chloe?

Rachel - yeah, she's fine, she's not well

Eddie - oh right, hope she's alright soon

Rachel - thanks Eddie, listen I'm gonna go and check on her

Eddie - see you tomorrow Rach

(Phonecall)

Rachel hung up and sighed she knew Chloe wouldn't want to talk yet so she went to make a cup of coffee and Chloe's favourite hot chocolate for when she was ready too talk.

A/N - Soo Sorry Its Short, Hopee You Likeed It Xx