With the Cast: Part 6

They all arrive at mine and Dylan's place. Thomas, Ki Hong, and Will have become my three closest friends among the cast other then Dylan. Only Dexter, Ki Hong, Will, and Thomas could come, everyone else was busy.

"Nice place" Dexter says "Thanks, Kylie did most of it, she painted and built some of these things" Dylan says

"That's amazing" Ki says

"Yeah that Dylan doesn't know how to make anything" I say.

They all laugh, "I'll be right back" I say starting to walk away, Dylan grabs my arm and asks "Where are you going?"

"To grab a sweatshirt and some snacks, it's cold and I'm hungry" I say laughing and start walking away.

I walk to my room and grab a big baggy sweatshirt and put it on and I go to the kitchen and grab some snacks "What do you guys want for snacks?" I yell since the kitchen is close to the living room. They all come into the kitchen and I grab whatever they say they wanted. I hand Dylan the snacks and tell them to go to the living room when I cut up some fruit.

I cut up some strawberries and cut up some pineapple and bring it to the living room.

"Fruit really?" Dylan says laughing "Shut up Dyl fruit is the best!"

"I'd rather have candy" Dyl says. I roll my eyes "Wow not even a thank you? How rude?" I say laughing "Thank you Kylie" Thomas says "Thanks mom" Ki says we all laugh then the rest of them say thank you.

I sit next to Dylan and Thomas. Dylan starts talking about acting and how I tackled him and when I threatened him to kick him where it hurts.

"I'm still watching my back every now and then" Thomas says

We all laugh then Will tells them about how I spit out my water and almost died from laughing so hard.

Word Count: 325