The Show: Part 21

Thomas' Pov:

She thanked me for the gifts again and hugged me. Then she said "Can we sing together?"

"Of course Kylie" I said then I added "Our song or a new one?" She looks at the ground lost in thought her eyes darting around the floor. She scrunches her eyebrows then raises them and smirks up at me.

"I have a song in mind! Follow me" she says with a bright smile on her face

I stand up and follow her, her long brown hair bouncing with every step she takes.

She brings me to a room with a piano and guitar.

Then she grabs the guitar and hands it to me. She just smiles at me and I know what she wants me to play. I just giggle and wink at her. Kylie giggles and turns pink. I start playing the guitar. I look at her and see her eyes light up as I start strumming the guitar. Then I start singing.

Ooooh well I got a girl with a record machine,

When it comes to rocking she's a queen.

I took her to dance on a Saturday night,

All alone where I can hold her tight.

But she lives on the twentieth floor uptown.

The elevator's broken down.

So I walk one, two flight, three flight four, five six seven flight, eight flight more. Up on the twelfth I'm starting to drag, fifteenth floor I'm ready to sag. When I get to the top

And I'm too tired to rock.

I finish singing and do the little strum at the end and look up at Kylie. Her eyes are sparkling and so is her smile. I get lost in her gorgeous blue eyes until she says "how do you remember all the lyrics and how it goes?!" She says with an amazed tone in her voice.

"I had to do it over and over and over it took soooooo loooong" I say exaggerating my words which makes her chuckle. I hand the guitar back to her and she puts it back in its case.

Then I have to leave and I say goodbye to Kylie, I didn't want to leave but eventually I did. She hugged me and said "You can come over whenever you'd like"

"Thanks Ky" I say

"Yeah no problem Tommy" She said

There is an awkward silence, I smile at her and put my hand on my neck rubbing it.

"Well thanks again" I say. I hug her again and she said bye and I left. I walked to my car smiling the whole time like an idiot. I couldn't get her out of my head. I got in my car and turned on the radio and of course our song was on. I sang to the song and drove home smiling at the memories of us in the car and then blushed at the memory of us dancing. I get home and lay on my bed thinking about what just happened.

2 Months Later, still Thomas' Pov:

I have the day off and I grab my phone and I go to call Kylie. It's currently 10:09" I look at my phone again and her contact number with a picture of her, I put her as 'Ky📑🇬🇧❤' in my phone because of the 'British Nerd' incident.

After three rings she answers

K: "Hi Thomas"
T: "Hey Kylie"
K: "What's up?"
T: "I was wondering if you have the day off?"
K: "Yeah I have the day off"
T: "Do you have any plans today"
K: "No, I was just gonna binge The Mandalorian"
T: "Can I come over and watch with you, I love Star Wars!"

She giggles at my childish excitement even though I know she loves Star Wars and is probably dying to start the show

T: "Don't try to fake not being obsessed with Star Wars, I know you are Dylan told me how much you love it"
K: "Yeah I know but you ike it as well sooooo... shut up"
T: "Is that a yes?"
K: "Yeah of course you can come over"
T: "Thanks Kylie you're the best!"

She giggles again making me giggle and I say goodbye and tell her I'll be there in 30

I get up, change my clothes, fix my hair, put on my shoes, and drive to her house.

Kylie's Pov:

I put the show on the tv ready to start watching I have on grey sweatpants and a plain grey sweater on with my necklace.

Then the door bell rings, I come out of my room and open the door to see Thomas he is wearing all grey, but it looks good on him.

(Without the sunglasses⏫)

"Hey Thomas" I say opening the door more and going to the side so he can enter.

Thomas comes in and says "Hey Ky thanks for letting me come over"

"Yeah of course" I say as he takes of his shoes and comes to hug me. I let him and hug him back, he is so warm. I let go and so does he. Thomas goes and sits on the couch getting comfortable. I go and grab some blankets and pillows and some snacks.

I come back and Thomas is lying on the couch on his stomach. He sees me out of the corner of his eye and he gets up. I hand him a blanket and he smiles at me.

"Thanks Kylie, nice all grey outfit" he says looking me up and down. I look at myself then at him and see we are both in all grey outfits and it is the exact same shade of grey. We both giggle.

"What a coincidence" he adds

We both laugh some more and then I say "Ok we got to start this show! I'm so excited!" I say running to grab the tv remote. He laughs me and says "You've already watched it" he laughs at you as you run back and sit on the couch.

"So I can't be excited and I have to be all depressed and bored ok cool" I sat there and put on a depressed face and he starting giggling

"Stop it Ky"

"Fine.... Lets start watching the show already"

He put on a big grin and I smiled back. I started the show and we watched episode after episode. Just like when I watched that Star Wars movie with Dyl I would say what the characters were saying and every time I did so Thomas giggled. He would do the same thing and quote the characters and it was amazing.

A scene came on and Thomas and I both said at the same time as the Mandalorian "I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold" We both said it with a pause after the word 'warm' just like in the show. We laughed so hard after that, he started coughing.

"Thomas are you ok?" I asked him still laughing.

He just nodded his head still laughing and coughing and I said "I'll go get you some water" I said laughing. I got up and grabbed him some cold water from the kitchen.

When I came back he was rubbing his throat, I handed him the water. We continued to watch and make side comments which always would made the other person giggle.

Word Count: 1,234