Unexpected: Part 19

Thomas comes up to me with a bag of fries from McDonald's while he is walking I raise up my arms and jog up to him "Yes!!!! Thomas you're the best!"

I hug him and he just giggles and hugs me back with the bag still in his hand.

Once I let go he hands me the fries and says "Good to see you too Ky" I giggle and he opens the passenger car door. We both giggle and I roll my eyes and hop in the car. Thomas closes my door and walks to the other side of the car.

He hops in and starts to drive. Then I say while eating fries "Tommy"

He looks at me and giggles and says "Ky"

I tell him "You still have to sing"

"And you still have to sing with me" Thomas replies giggling

"Yeah, yeah don't remind me" I say making him laugh

"Thanks for the fries Thomas" I say after he stops laughing

"Do you want some, I've been eating them all?" I ask him

"You're welcome, no thanks Ky I got those for you, you can eat them all" Thomas looks at me and smiles. Then he turns his head and keeps his eyes on the road.

"Do you want to listen to music?" Thomas asks

"Sure" I answer

He turns on the radio and the song is just about to start

"Nice timing" I say giggling which makes him smile a cute genuine smile.

The beat starts and I totally know the song but I can't point in out.

"I know this song but I can't remember any of the lyrics" I say which makes him laugh.

Then Thomas says "It's 'I think we're alone know' but this is the cover version"

"Yes, I love this song!" I say

Then it starts

(Lyric video⏫Don't skip reading this⏬😉)

Then I start humming the words. I am too scared to sing with Thomas listening.

Children behave, that's what they say when we're together

And watch how you play

They don't understand

Then Thomas starts singing, and your jaw drops open by his magical voice.

And so we're

Then he looks at me and he giggles once he saw my mouth open. Thomas then gives me a look saying 'join me' so I do. We both start singing the lyrics.

Running just as fast as we can, holding on to one another hands

Trying to get away into the night and then you put your arms around me

And we tumble to the ground and then you say

Then Thomas stops singing so it's just me, I look over at him to see him smiling ear to ear and blushing.

I think we're alone now,

There doesn't seem to be anyone around

Then I stop and Thomas sings. He looks at me swiftly and giggles a little when he sings the first line. His giggle was so cute.

I think we're alone now,