The Chase: Part 18

Here is a pic of little Tommy😍
So cute!!!!! Awwwwwwhhh my heart is going to explode!!!! ❤

Omg over 100 reads THANK YOU!!!! I never thought anyone would even read these but that is just so incredible! Thank you guys so much!!!! I made this one extra long for you guys!!Hope you like it!❤

Dylan fell asleep on the couch so I cover him with the blanket and turn off the movie since it just ended. I read for a couple hours then I went to my room and changed into some soft black shorts and a plain black shirt and take of my necklace. I turn off the lights then lay in bed and drift of to sleep.

I wake up by Dylan shaking me. I sit up wide awake and ask

"What happened are you ok?" he just laugh at me and says "No I just wanted to scare you" I punch him in the arm.

An hour later and I have already taken a shower and put on a cute outfit.

I put on a little amount of makeup. I just finished brushing my long brown hair. Then to finish it off I put on my gold cross necklace that I wear everyday.

Dyl and I drive our way to the set and say hello to everyone. We all change into our Glader clothes and we all get into character. We did some scenes in the maze and in the homestead.

Hour after hour and it was already lunch time. Thomas walks up to me and says "You're turn to pick"

"Oh yeah I forgot, I'm gonna go change out of my Glader clothes first then we can go."

"Ok sound good to me, I should probably change out of mine too" Thomas replies laughing

I start walking away but then I remember he has to sing! He promised me he would sing to me!

I run up behind him and pull him down and start tickling him. "What the... STOP IT STOP KYLIE PLEASE NOOO!!!" he says screaming and laughing trying to push me away.

Dylan runs over and asks "Can I have a turn?"

"At tickling Thomas? Sure" I say getting off of Thomas.

Thomas gets up quickly and almost falls to the ground, then Dylan says "Not tickling Thomas silly"

"You wouldn't dare" I say backing up slowly I quickly turn round and start sprinting away from them.

I keep running and hear footsteps behind me. I turn a corner and almost run into Will.

"Oops so sorry Will, I'll talk to you later, gotta run bye" I say while running away

"Why do you have to ru-" he says I don't answer and don't stop running because I know why he didn't finish his sentence the boys turned the corner and he didn't need to ask.

I hear Dylan from behind me "Will help us get her"

"Come on Will" that was from Thomas

I hear more footsteps coming and I keep running I turn another corner then another and another until I think I've lost them.