Waking up: Part 11

Kylie's Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm buzzing annoyingly it was 6:45 and my interview was at 8am and I see that Will had already left to go to his interview. I sit up and see Thomas still sleeping peacefully on the couch, his hair is a mess but cute, wait what why did I think he's like my best friend that's weird.

I get up and go take a shower and I grab some clothes I put on some music and lock the door. After I get out of the shower I put on the clothes I bring with me, black leggings and a plain black shirt, I must have forgotten my flannel and I unlock the door and go to grab my flannel I forgot in my room and put it on.

I walk back to the bathroom the music still playing, I start doing my hair and then a new song comes on 'Outrunning Karma by Alec Benjamin'

(If you haven't heard of him look him up he is a great singer and songwriter)

You sing along with the song singing

'Outrunning Karma that boy
he's such a charmer all the
bugs and their larva follow
him out to Colorado
ten dozen hearts in the bag...'

I continue singing and then 'Adore you by Harry Styles' come on by this time I am already done with my slightly curled hair and I start on my makeup.

'Strawberry lipstick state of mind state of mind
I get so lost inside your eyes
to believe it
you don't have to say you love you... you don't have to say your mine...'

I am halfway done with my makeup when that song ends

Then 'Viva La Vida by Coldplay' comes on and I sing and hum to it.

'....But that was when I ruled the world.... I know saint peter will call my name... but that was when I ruled the world'

I finished my makeup and turn to walk out the door to see Thomas standing outside the door leaning on it, "How long have you been standing there" I say starting to blush from embarrassment.

"Since the end of the song about karma" he says laughing and blushing rubbing the back of his neck I look up at his hair and laugh "Nice hair Thomas" I say, this makes him look into the mirror and laugh and blush more.

"Well that's embarrassing" I say.

I look at my phone and see it's 7:15am Why is he up so early? I just shrug it off and walk out of the bathroom asking him

"Would you like breakfast I'm going to make pancakes?"

"I'd love some, thank you"

"Can you go wake up Dylan?"

"Yeah of course, by the way you should start singing more you're really good at it" then he walks away and I smile and blush. I go to the kitchen and make pancakes Thomas and Dylan aren't back yet and I already finished making breakfast so I decide to make them a note saying

'I hope you like the pancakes, there is cool whip and syrup in the fridge, please clean up after yourselves I'm not your mother. Thank you! -Ky'

Then I leave and call an uber to drive me to my interview since I am too tired to drive yourself.

The next part will have Thomas' Pov! I hope you enjoyed this Imagine series so far! I made this one longer than usual so I hope you liked it!

Word Count: 594