Sleepover: Part 9

Dylan gets cut off by Thomas shoving Dylan's mouth shut "No you won't" Thomas says. Now I'm really confused and really want to know what Dylan was going to say but I decide just keep quiet.

I look over at Will for anything but he just shakes his head.

Dylan gets up and I bring him upstairs to his room and turn off the lights and close the door. I walk downstairs and look outside there is thunder and lighting and it is raining hard.

"If you guys want to stay the night that's fine with me just don't wake me up with water this time" I say

"Thanks Kylie" they both say, making me chuckle

"We don't have a guest bedroom ready yet since we bought the house last month so you two will have to sleep on the couches and I'll be on the ground"

Since Dylan drenched my bed I get the cold ground how lucky am I "I'll go get blankets and pillows for you both" I add

I come back after getting pillows and blankets "Sorry about the inconvenience" I say

"You're doing the best you can no need to apologize" Thomas says then Will adds "Yeah you're a great host"

"Thanks guys" I put blankets and pillows on the couches for them and they both sit down on there two separate couches.

"Kylie are you sure you want to sleep on the ground?" Thomas asks

"Yeah I'll be fine, thanks for caring though it's really thoughtful of you, does anyone need anything else... snacks? A drink? Another blanket or pillow?"

"No, thank you though" Will says

"You're welcome" I forget to look at the time because I got distracted by all the pictures, I look at my phone and it says 3:30 am "Shoot it's almost 4, you're off the hook for now Thomas, I'll get you back with water or something, you'll never see it coming"

Will laughs and you add "You better watch your back also Will" this makes Thomas giggle

"Goodnight" I say turning off the lights and laying on the ground

"Goodnight" Will and Thomas say, then you drift off.

The next one will be in Dylan's pov!

Word Count: 372