01

I was driving to the house I used to live in. Listening to my favourite rapper Eminem 'I'm back'
My car:

 Listening to my favourite rapper Eminem 'I'm back' My car:

I had my black sunglasses on. It was summer and hotter then ever. I was rapping along the song driving until I spot 4 kids a girl and 3 boys. As I drove closer I realised it's the crew.
"Ayeee Guess who's back hermano" I yelled out the car. They all turned their attention to me and their face lit up once they saw me
"Sara!" They all yelled in sync. "What are you doing here I missed you!" Ruby yelled and I stopped next to them. "Come on hop in the car I'll drive you whereever you want to go" I said.

They all got in the car, Ruby in the passenger seat and the rest behind. "Nice car S!" Cesar said with a big goofy smile on his face. I chuckled and thanked them. I drove to our house and parked it.

We all got out and ruby already had a key so he unlocked the door. " hola familia!" I yelled and everyone's face lit up ones they saw me. They all ran up to me and hugged me. They asked me a lot of question like "what are you doing here", "how are you" then the worst question "How's yoUR love LifE" 🙄
I told them everything and told my mom I'm going out.
Me: Adios! I'll see y'all later.
Mom: be safe!
Me/Ruby: always!
I rolled my eyes and got in the car. "Soo where we heading to?" I asked smiling. "Hmm let's go to Dwayne's BQQ joint" said Monse with her cute ass smile. That girl is the toxiest but realest girl friend I've ever had.

Sometimes she would annoy the shit out of you but I mean if I'm honest I'm the same just not toxic.

"ooo Hamal yo daddy still working there?" I smiled at Jamal. "Yes and PLEAse DONT say daddy when you ask me about my father it's- it's cringe" he gagged. We all laughed and I parked my car in the parking lot.

We all got out and sat on a table. Soon Jamals father came and oh god was he surprised.
"Sara? Is that you?" He asked confused
"Yesssirrr." I stood up. He pulled me into a hug and laughed a little "girl you've grown for the past 3 years! We all missed you" he said. I laughed and we said our orders.

After hours of talking and laughing. Me telling them everything about my exes and relationships..the school and them telling me about some Jasmine girl that annoys them and about the gangs about Santos and Prophets.

I'm not scared of gang members, Im also not scared to die. If it was my time than it was

After our hangout we all went home. I'm sharing a room with ruby which we didn't mind since me and him had a great bond.

In Freeridge I was known for the sweetest girl in town, the one that's never afraid of anything & that's why my street name was Diva. Since the boys and Monse were babies they would call me Diva and then everyone.

I talked with my family for a couple of hours and then me and Ruby went to our room to have our own time.

We layed in our own bed and talked for hours and watched some Netflix films, that we didn't even realize we fall asleep.
_________________________________
A/n: this is the first chapter...I hope I'm doing this good😂

SOO I WAS CORRECTING EVERYTHING NOW ANDD I JUST WANTED TO SAY THE 3 FIRST CHAPTERS MIGHT SUCK A BIT BUT I GOT BETTEE AT WRITING IN THE NEXT ONES. So please don't stop reading my book because of the first chapters😂❤️