14

"Oh my god RUBY! Stop!" I giggled as my younger brother threw flower at me. We were making the best cake we can ever do. I loved baking! It's like a hobby that I don't do very often.

"Ruby hand me the whipped cream. And a good knife." He ran to the fridge and took it out then handed it to me.
"This is going to look so good! Do you think the rest will like it?" I asked nervously and concerned on the cake and cream.

"Yes Hermanita, they will just hurry up!" He yelled. God he can be bossy sometimes but I don't mind.
"Ohhh sis pour this over and let it be hot but freezed, and than put this chocolates on the top. I know Jamal loves them!" He said while handing me some chocolate mixed souce. I than put the cuttend chocolate on the top and put it in the freezer.

We listened to some rap music while cleaning the kitchen and waiting 30 minutes for the cake. I hope Jamal would love it. It was simple with a lot of work on it but Jamal is turning 15 and it's great! My baby's are growing so fast!

"Okay I'll take the cake out and see how it looks like" I opened the fridge and it looked...perfect!

^^ the cake

^^ the cake

I made two of them so I could try the first one. I took the cake in my hands and walked to Oscars house with ruby.
While ruby was trying to catch up I yelled for Cesar to help me.
"CESAR! Come help me man!" He laughed and walked over.

"Let me cut a peace for everyone *counts how many people* Okayy it's exactly perfect! I just hope the cake is good.." we went to the kitchen and I pecked Oscars lips. After I gave everyone their plate I could hear:

"Woah this is soo good"

Oscar: ohh baby this is good

"This is the best cake ever!"

"Ew why would she even bake"

"Bruh she is too much"

"Look I asked for your opinion on the CAKE not if I'm too much or not. Hop off my dick and shut the hell up. If you have a problem tell it to my face. It's Jamals birthday so I wanted to make sure it was baked good.
Stop beeing such chismosas and talk shut about me. I was nice and gave you a peace so you could eat a peace of the cake and I dont." I snapped at them. They immediately got quite but I could stand it anymore. It's like I have killed a person and they hate me for it, when they are actually only jelly.

"Aye yo stop talking shit bout my babygirl! Or I'll beat your ass up!" Huerita barked at them while standing up. I just shook my head 'now at her and she backed off. She sat next to me and told me about her and Sad Eyes.

"Imagine me and you cooking, as a Team" I whispered into Oscars ear and he smiled hard.
"Of course bebé." I smiled at him and than cleaned everything after them up. I went home with ruby and put candles on the cake and walked over to Jamals house

"Happy birthday dear Jamal! Happy birthday to youuuuu..." we sang as I gave him a warm smile.

"Make a wish J!" I told him while he was smiling hard.

"Thank you guys!" He said and his mom took the cake to the kitchen. After we all ate we all watched Netflix and did face masks And slept over.