11

...1 month later...

I still can't belive Olivia is dead. Ruby just got out of the hospital and thank god he is good. Oscar kicked Cesar out and he's staying in Monse's dad's car.

It was now New Years and Mario is coming which isn't really good since he got a white chick pregnant... yeah,mommy Is going to explode.

Mario Brust out the door and I ran to hug him. "Marioo! I missed you brother." He laughed at my childishness.
Than Monse came in saying "Did y'all know there's a white pregnant girl standing outside?" Oh shit Monse. I gave her a look and she walked away quickly.
"Surprise!" Mario said Nerviosly.

(A/N: I just wanted to say that if y'all didn't watch the film then you won't be informed a lot but if you watched it you know what happens most of the time I'm skipping I just want to make more of Sara and Oscar... because the story Is about them so.. yea idkk)

•••

"Whooo!" I cheered as ruby gave his 30 seconds speech.
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2!"
"ONE!" Then I heard a bang and it sounded like a gunshot, me and Ruby looked at each other and I ran to him. I took him outside and Jasmine came along to calm him down from having his panic attack while I was having flash backs from that night.

Latrelle pulling out the gun. The gunshots,screams,my mom crying, Olivia and ruby. I started crying soon me and Ruby and the crew stood By Olivias memorial.

"It should have been me." I heard a voice said. " no it shouldn't be anyone." I said turning to look at Cesar.
........
"Ruby I think you should open it now." I told him.
He unwrapped the small present and we all saw a small dictionary. English/Spanish.
"Really ruby?" We asked him. Then laughed a bit.
.....
*later that night*

"Hey ruby... Oscar is picking me up, I will be back home tomorrow okay?" He just nodded and hugged me tight. "Please be safe and careful S.. i don't want to lose you" "hey ruby look at me" I lifted his chin up and looked him in the eyes. "Think positive. She's in a better place now and I'll be safe with Oscar. You know that" he nodded and pointed to the window. I saw Oscar leaned on his car giving us a small sad smile. I nodded and told my parents good bye.
I walked outside and he opened the door for me.
"So... the beach, again?" I asked and he nodded. We drove there in silence and it killed me. I hated when it's silence it's making me feel awkward. I felt a hand on my tight and looked down to only see Oscars hand. I smiled at him and put my hand on top if it.
We walked out of the car and sat where we sat the last time.

"Diva..." he stated. "Spooky..." I mimicked him.
He laughed and took my hands in his,making me turn my whole body to look at him.
I looked him in the eyes while he looked Kinda nervous.. hold up is this the spooky I know or...

"Yes Oscar..?" I broke the silence. I don't know what was about this guy but he made me feel alive and happy, he made me feel like I'm special..

"Look, im not a romantic person...nor do I do this thing but you make me do it....I really fell for you, I can't get you off my mind. I think about you all the time."
I just looked at him with a half smile and my eyes squinted.
"Will you give me a chance and be my Novia?" At this moment I didn't know what to do... I do like him...but- This is exactly what im scared of but maybe I should give love one more chance...
"S... i promise I won't hurt you... I will keep you safe and treat you like you deserve to be t-" I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back and I swear I could feel him smile.
"So is that a yes" he asked with a smile.
"Yes...I will be your girlfriend.. but now stop beeing this soft it's too much." We laughed and he pecked my lips.

I felt happy... after 4 years I felt happy again.. with a gang member.. is this the right thing.. I hope this works out.. me and Oscar went into a crib we built a month ago and watched a movie. After the movie was done I climbed on top of him and layed in this chest.

"This might be too soon for you pero .. Te amo" I looked up at him and said "I love you too Oscar." He smiled and kissed me,than we both fell asleep.

__________________________________
A/n: hey✌🏻 soo They are finally together...will they be happy or will there be more drama?