19

"Noooo,No es amor lo que tú sientes
Se llama obsesión
Una ilusión...en tu pensamiento..." Me and Mattia sang along.

(A/n: Song: Aventura- Obsesion)

"THIS ARE THE BEST DAYS EVER" Mattia yelled.

We were now driving around after shopping. We bough a lot of things I think I don't even have space for half of them.

Next song: que Pena - maluma & j balvin

"Ayee this ma song" Mattia laughed

"HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE COUSIN?" Mattias asked.

"YES BUT ITS OKAY YOU CAN SAY IT AGAIN" I yelled

"We are here get out" we got out of the car and waited for his brother,my cousin Alejandro at the airport.

"ALE!" I yelled and jumped on him.

"Calmase Prima" he laughed.

•••
Song: Romeo Santos- propuesta incidente

"Prima where are we driving?" My cousin Alejandro asked.

"My boyfriends house!" I yelled Back.

"Hold up- since when are you taken?" He asked confused

"Hermano, they are dating for 5 or 6 month now!" Mattia yelled over the music

"Why did you remember how long we are together?" I laughed

Next song: pitbull- international love

We drove near the santos house and I slowed down the song a bit and parked infront of the house.

"GET OUT HOP HOP" I yelled for Alejandro.

We walked over the santos and they nodded their head, greeting me.

"Prima is your boyfriend a cholo?" Alejandro asked smiling. I knew he was going to like this cause he had friends like that and yea... past

"He's a Santo Alejandro now stop smiling I need to find him" I smiled at how happy he looked.

"Julio! Where's mi novio" I asked him with my eyebrow raised.

"Idk wait here I'll call him" I nodded at his answer and sat on the couch.

"You are really the best cousin you know that" Alejandro said and Mattia agreed.

"Sí, Sí." I laughed

"Princesa?" Oscar came next to me.

"Hola babyy" I said giving him a kiss.

"Okay stop I want to indruce myself to the king Prima" Alejandro said. SMH🤦🏽‍♀️

"I- Damn Primo wait a min. You weren't happy to see me but him" I laughed

"Oscar this is Mattias brother Alejandro, and Primo this is my boyfriend spooky" I said

"Why you smiling fool?" Oscar asked him

"He has past... he uhm he knows good the santos history... story for another day" I said while giving him a smile

"Nice to meet you fool" Oscar said dabbing my cousin.

"Stop calling him a fool" I laughed at him.

"Whatever you say mami" he said and I blushed.

"Uh- to be honest I never saw someone make her blush" Alejandro smirked.

"Oh shut up" I smiled and hit his arm.

Anddd I already saw girls coming towards him.
Fact about Alejandro: he gets all the girls. They ran after him and they are just a quick fuck.

"Hey you...my name is Isabella" she introduced herself with that ugly ass flirty voice.

"Isabella fuck off" I said looking at her.
I hated when they do this he is still young and can't play girls. Not after last time.
He's only 19 and she is 21 wtf.

"You don't tell me what to do" she yelled.
Bitch why you yelling? Are you deaf?
I won't let myself get embarrassed because of her.

"I don't like repeating myself. Don't yell at me cause I'm not deaf I'm standing next to you. Now fuck off" I raised my voice a bit.

"And what if don't puta?" She growled.
Did she just-

"I s-" I was cut off by Alejandro

"I have a girlfriend and a child which means I'm not interested in you. Bye bye." He said before I went off on her.

"She doesn't have to know-" she started saying.

"BITCH WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND UNDER 'I HAVE A CHILD AND A GIRLFRIEND' you dumb?" I lost my nerves already. Who is so dumb?

"Hey hey. Sara calm down. ISABELLA GO!" Huerita yelled.

"Princesa breathe baby" Oscar said giving me a kiss on the forehead

"Sorry cus.." Alejandro apologised.

"And you... I though she-" I started.

"No...we had to lie..for our protection" he said.

"It's okay primo... next time I'm visiting I better meet my new niece" I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Yea me too. I want to meet my future niece too" He smirked..boy am I blushing.. Is he seeing me in his future..

"Stawpppp" I said still blushing

"Okay Diva..we have to go." Mattia remembered me.

"Oh yea right" I giggled.

I went over to Oscar and gave him a long kiss. We pulled away and I smiled at him

"Bye Princesa. Love you and Be safe!" He said.

"I love you too mi amor. And always am" I giggled. And drove away.

"I though you didn't-" I cut Alejandro off

"Me too Ale..but one more chance maybe"I smiled softly

"He really seems to love you... no Gang leader would show his soft side or be ashamed to talk like that to you infront of his Homies...I hope he is the one"Mattia said and ale agreed.

"I hope so Primos I hope so" I said and smiled innocently.