02

I woke up the next day at around 10 am. I got up,did my routine and showered. I walked in the kitchen and made eggs and bacon for me,Ruby and Mario. When I was done I went to wake them up. We all ate and talked about the dumbest shit ever. „ hey S? You coming today with the crew?" ruby asked while washing his plate. „Yea sure why not" I answered with a smile. „Mario how's your novia?" I smirked at him. „Good I guess" he said annoyed. I would always ask him the questions that annoy him I mean, I know he loves me.
- Days later-
We were at a party and Cesar went to take beers for us. This kids really are drinking at the age of 14 hah idiotas🤦🏽‍♀️
I wasn't paying attention I heard that monse is going on some camp for the summer so she won't be here. I was looking at my phone until I saw someone grabbing my brothers neck. I stood up and went over.
"Hey! Do we have a problem?" I walked over to them
"No I'm not into blondes" Ruby's dumbass said I guess he was checking his girl out "Hey he does your moms Textes. Ms.Guzman right?" Cesar said.
Ruby tried saying some shit until a guy came to us saying that Cesar was Spookys lil bro. "Tell spooky Sad eyes sends respect" the man yelled and walked away. "Thank god for your brother" said ruby to Cesar. "No don't. Thank god for better thing" Cesar said and I laughed. "Kids I'll go home text me when to pick you up if you need a ride and Monse safe trip girl." I said as I hugged all of them and went home.
- summer-
At the meantime Monse was away Cesar spread some rumor which I know is true cause monse told me everything,that he hit it with monse before she left for camp. I guess to impress his brother cause now he's out of jail. I wanted to joke with Cesar a bit cause he's not a virgin anymore and I AM so I baked a small cake and decorated it with "❌virgin" and "❌ junior year" something like that while ruby was with jamal. I decorated it and took my keys and put my sunglasses on. I got in my car and drove to where Cesar lives.

I like listing to music in my car and since I don't have a roof you could hear it loud. I parked my car and damn these Santos look finer then I though. Cesars eyes were wide open when he saw my car poor kid though I would slap him now and I actually wanna know if Monse was good at it.

I stopped the car and got out with the cake. I walked over to them and Cesar was shocked and scared.
"Sara what are you doing h-here?" He asked. "Well hello to you too Ces? Should I go?"I asked sarcastically. He laughed a bit and said "Nahh... uhm well hi?" Bitch is he playing. All of sudden I started laughing and put my classes on my head so he can se my face. " open this and be careful it took me hours to make it perfekt!" I gave him a serious look and the box where the cake was. Everyone watched confused and some of them yelled " you look like a fine ass hyna"
" AN UNDERAGED HYNA"
I yelled back.
Cesar opened the box and saw the cake and gave me " really" look.

^ how it looked

Me: what you don't like it?
Cesar: I though you would kill me right now and not give me a cake what the hell is even this?
Me: *laughs* Hermano I want every detail on how y'all fucked.Was she good? Did she give you hea-
Cesar: OMG DIVA STOPP. See this is why I love you.
Me: eh ilyt but don't tell ruby I was bringing you a 'congrats you're not a virgin' cake he'll kick me out my own house
We both laughed until we remembered we weren't alone whoops.
"Cesar who's this?" Asked sad eyes "ah I remember you. The puta that tried chocking my brother.. Sad eyes right?"
I asked with a sarcastic smile while they all laughed "Sad eyes this Is Sara but we call her Diva or S, Diva this is Antonio or Sad Eyes he is my brothers right hand" said Cesar. I didn't really want to meet his brother today so I just went home and chilled all day.