04

Me, Ruby and Jamal we're watching Monse and Jasmine from across the street. She came over to us. "Im cool if your cool. And I'm sorry Diva" she did and looked me in the eye making sure I know she meant it. I nodded "I'm cool see ya tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded with a smile while ruby and Jamal said they were cool too.
I was bored so I decided to just drive around town and played Eminem in my car his new song Godzilla is so cool poof.

"I can swallow a battle of alcohol and I'll feel like Godzilla" I rapped along while driving.

My outfit:

I was driving when I saw a familiar place

I was driving when I saw a familiar place. The Santos. I decided to stop by because of Cesar and I had to give him something about a maths homework that I have done for him.😎

I parked my car and everybody was already watching. I got out my car and walked over to Cesar. It was this guy Big boy watching. " take a picture it lasts longer" I snapped at him and everyone laughed and he checked me out "you look sexy mamas" I just laughed and saw a girl rolling her eyes. "Yea keep rolling your eyes you may find a brain back there." I told her and everyone just went "oooo" and she was just looking at me not finding any words to snap back. I gave her a "huh" look.

Then I saw my childhood friend ayee I remember we used to prank people we are about to fight and as soon as I saw her we both gave each other a smirk and "aye you got a problem?" She looked at me and turned her cigarette off. I tried holding back my laugh and talking back at her "yea" "what's it tell us so we can solve it" she said, "you and your perras" I said.

Cesar: Sara what the hell.
Me: stay out of this Cesar-I said serious so he could fall for it. Me and Vic started arguing like our normal fights we planned on.
"Hop off my dick already" . "At least i got some unless you" .
" ohhh I remember the time you cheated on a very important test... why did you cheat huh?" She said. " why did you cheat on Mario" I said. No not my brother Mario. Mario was a Barbie doll.. don't ask-

Oscar: hynas calm down
Both: SHUT UP SPOOKY!

We starred at each other when I couldn't hold it in anymore and started dying of laugher and she started laughing too. I fell to the floor dying.

"What the hell is happening" Cesar said confused.

We slowly calmed down and looked at everyone. "Damn Vic I didn't know you still remembered that" I said with a smile. "Ehhh I didn't think you remembered ME!" We both laughed.
"helloooo? Bitch explain?" Cesar said.

"CESAR! Watch your mouth." I said with a accent by accident. [ sounding like 'sezar' not Cesar]

"Me and Diva were childhood besties we used to prank people were bout to fight and practiced it at home. Y'all thought!" She said laughing. I laughed at them and remembered what I actually came for.
"Oh ah yeah Salad.. here's your homework. All done" I said handing him the papers
"Thank you" he said and hugged me.
_____________________________________
A/n: hello ✌🏻