(8)

"Oh God" Dean winced.

Affective immediately, Persephone walked over to the women, placing her hand on her back.
"Don't worry, I'm a midwife" She said to her.

"Well I'm in pain" The women cringed, as another contraction came. "I don't have the money to go the hospital- I can barely pay for this room"

Persephone looked to the boys who were still frozen at the door. She turned back to her.

"What's your name?" Persephone asked her.

"Holly"

"Well Holly, I'm Perri. These are friends and we're  here to help" She said calmingly. "Now why not we get you sat down on the bed" She slowly guided Holly down as she panted and heaved air like no tomorrow.

"What do you want us to do?" Castiel said at the door.

"Towels, hot water, scissors , the usual" She said to him, placing pillows behind Holly's back. "Now, listen these are my closest friend and you are safe." Perri smiled tenderly at her, Holly only nodded, trustingly. "Sam, could you come and hold Holly's hand" She asked him.

Sam, froze for a blink before shaking his head.
"Um, yeah of course" He strode over and introduced himself, taking her hand.

Persephone walked over to Cass and Dean.
"I can have this baby here in ten minutes, she and the baby will be peachy keen"

"I hear the sound of a catch coming along" Dean sighed.

"If I bring this baby into the world, going back to my work, then I'm basically clocking back in Heaven" She gritted her teeth. "I would call an ambulance but this poor women hasn't the finances to recover from this, not to mention her baby is coming, quick" She whispered.

"I don't understand how we stumble upon these situations" Castiel whispered in return.

"I have to deliver this baby" Perri stated. "Or she'll never make it"

"How do you know that?" Dean asked, looking over to see his brother speaking softly to Holly, as she tries to breathe.

"Let's call it experience Dean" Castiel raises an eyebrows. "Do whatever you feel you have to, I'm with you" He nodded.

Persephone smiled with an exhale then turned back to Holly, with Sam by her side.

"So I guess we'll get the stuff then" Dean slapped his hands to his sides feeling all kinds of useless.

"I already got it" Castiel's wings flapped as he stood with a large bowl filled with water in one hand and pile of towels in the other.

"Now we let the professional to her job" Dean scoffed, taking the pile of towels from Cass and they took over the items.

"Holly, this Dean and Cass" Perri introduced as she scrubbed her hands at the sink.

"Hi" She replied breathy, her face wrinkled with pain.

Dean could only nod and Castiel waved.

"This is the most I've been around men in months" Holly joked, only getting a laugh from Perri who joined her again.

"I hear ya sister. They're cute, might as well be if your gonna be around then so much huh?" Persephone mused going to the bottom of the bed. "Okay, game plan Holly, the baby is coming. Now Dean is gonna take your other hand and I don't want you to be afraid to squeeze, these boys are tougher than they look. Now we're gonna take a deep breath and push, when I say okay?" Perri said.