James! no!

"Mummy," said James getting up from watching TV. "Can you please read me a story watching Dora is boring."

Ginny sighed. She and Hermione had been hoping that everyone would just be able to keep themselves entertained while they could relax. They had set the youngest up a movie and the Teddy with homework.

"Alright James, go get a book."

"Yay! I'm getting blanky to!" Ginny laughed as her son ran to his room closely followed by Freddie running after him yelling "James! Wait for me I'm coming to!"

Ginny's POV

Ten minutes later the boys came back but they were not holding books.
"James I thought you were going to get some books?' Hermione asked looking up from her magazines

"No we found this instead," said Freddie holding up.............a timeturner.

"I was angry cause I couldn't find my favourite book then daddy's office door came open and we found this necklace." James explained.

Hermione gasped "Accidental magic she whispered.

"Freddie give that here it's a timeturner, it's dangerous!" I said standing up.

"Really that sounds cool!" Said James trying to snatch the timeturner from Freddie.

"James! No!" I yelled frantically. To late. Pretty was not going over and the timeturner smashed on the floor.

A tornado of golden sand started swirling around us. Teddy ran in from the kitchen and also got trapped in the tornado.

Albus and Rose started crying. Hermione and I ran over and picked them up then everything went black.