Who are you?

Timetravelers
Non-timetravelers
Ginny's POV

I walked to dinner with Harry, Ron and Hermione talking about Ron's amazing quidditch match as keeper.

We all began eating then suddenly a huge ray of gold light burst in the middle of the great hall. Everyone shielded their eyes as 7 people landed on there feet out if now where.

There were 2 women in their twenties one of them pregnant. A boy with bright turquoise hair who was about 11. 2 boys who looked about 5, one with red hair, freckles and tanned skin one who looked alot like a younger Harry. There was another boy who also looked like Harry who was probably 2 or 3 and a girl who looked about the same age, she had wavy light brown hair and brown eyes.

The 2 youngest were crying and the other 2 youngest looked terrified. The 2 women were trying to comfort the kids who were most likely their own children and at the same time looking around the hall nervously.

Everyone looked so fimiliar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I could tell by the rest of the people in that hall that they were thinking along the same lines.

"Um hi," said the women with long wavy hair. "Are you guys okay?" She asked the oldest kids. The oldest nodded nervously. The other 2 nodded but were teary eyed. "Don't worry you'll be fine, just stay quiet." They nodded again. The 2 women picked up the youngest kids who were still quietly sobbing.

The other women spoke up "We must have only gone minutes and somehow come to Hogwarts."

"I don't think it's a few minutes," the light brown haired women pointed to Dumbledore then strangely to us.

The red haired women gave a quick squeal. "Fred?" She asked.

"That's my name," said my older brother, he smiled but still looked confused.

At this she burst into uncontrollably tears. The little boy in her arms hugged her. This is definitely one of the strangest things I've seen in a while, though strange things do happen quite often.

Everyone in the great hall was silent even the Slytherins for once.

The the other girl whispered something in her ear.

The red headed girl wiped her eyes and muttered "sorry".

"Um, Professor Dumbledore can you please tell me what year it is?" Asked the brown haired girl

"1995, why do you ask?"

The red headed girl turned to the oldest Harry lookalike. "You're grounded mister." The boy quickly looked at the ground. "And I don't think your mother will be very impressed either." She said turning to the red headed boy who also looked at the floor.

"How come you guys look so fimiliar?!" I asked.

"Um, because you know us," she answered timidly.

"How?! I've seen you in my life!"

The two women looked at each other then suddenly burst into laughter.

"Sorry," the light brown haired woman said still laughing a little. Then she turned to professor Dumbledore.

"Professor, this is going to sound crazy but please believe us, we're from the future."

Dumbledore's eyes twinkled. "Would you like to come and introduce yourselves?"

"Yes, but can you please bring some people who are very important to us."

"And who might they be?"

"The rest of the Weasleys, Tonks, Remus, and Padfoot."

Interesting, those are quite close friends of us.

"Certainly." Said Dumbledore and turned and vanished leaving everyone in complete shock. No one can just disappear like that. No one can apperate in or out of Hogwarts as Hermione has kindly told us a million times.

.............

Fred's POV

George and I exchanged a look. This fimiliar looking girl knew my name. The light brown haired girl had asked for Padfoot.

"Where have we heard that name before?" I whispered.

"Messers Moony Wormtail Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present..." Fred started.

"The Marauders Map!" We whisper shouted excitedly.

"We get to meet one of them!"

A few moments later the group of people the girls had asked for came in along with a large black dog.

.........

Hermione's POV

"Who are you?" Asked Remus.

"We'll tell you shortly," I answered.

I turned to Ginny and whispered "This is going to be sooo humiliating with me being pregnant and all."

There was something in Ginny's eyes that suggested that she was hiding something...

"Well, I don't know how my brothers will react when they find out I already have 2 kids."

"Yeah, though it might be kind of amusing seeing everyone's reactions. Especially Lavender's because I'm pretty sure she's dating Ron at the moment."

We laugh and Ginny gives me an encouraging hug.

Well here it goes. We all walk to the front of the room.