Hermione

Timetravelers
Non-timetravelers
Hermione's POV

"Well you already know I'm Hermione I'm 28 and this my daughter." I whispered in her ear.

"My nae is Wose Weasy an I is neawy fwee." She held up 2 fingers.

"Well done Rosey" I kissed her forehead and she giggled.

"So Weasley," Harry started. "I'm guessing you married Ron"

"Correct"

Lavender Brown burst into tears and ran out of the room yelling "I thought you loved me Won Won." Making many people laugh.

"We saw it coming." Remus said.

"So what do you?" Asked Tonks eagerly.

"Well I worked in the department of magical creatures where I got house elves vacation leave and wages I'm-" I was interrupted by Harry and Ron bursting into laughter followed by Fred, George and Sirius.

"You really did take Spew further," Harry said through laughter.

I glared at the boys and I saw younger me doing the same thing.

"It's not Spew it's S.P.E.W, the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare." We said together making the boys laugh even harder then half the hall. Even I couldn't help but smile.

"Well Hermione, I see that your mind hasn't changed," Fred said

"But you certainly look different, your hairs changed and you look, well grown up," George added.

"But there's something else..." they said together smirking.

"I'm 6 months pregnant nearly 7" I said quietly embarrassed.

"Well done Ron," the twins said in unison both shaking Ron's hands. Ron and Hermione went scarlett while Harry laughed along with some others in Gryffindor.

Malfoy finally spoke.

"So Weasel you marry the mud blood."

"Shut up Malfoy." Ron spat.

"I forgot how much of a jerk you are now." Ginny glared at him and he actually looked scared.

"What do you mean now?" He asked.

"Later," I answered quickly, not sure weither they should tell the school that they're close friends with Draco Malfoy.

"So, have you made spgw The Society of promotion for Goblin welfare," asked Harry, Ron snigged.

"No, but I did get the rights for werewolves. They are now treated equally and we're very close to finding a cure and also Greyback is in azkaban thanks to Harry."

"Oh Hermione," said Remus. "Thank you so much." Sirius put an arm around on his friends shoulder. "But how and when did you manage that?" He asked.

"When I became minister of magic, it has it's advantages." I said proudly.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Minister of magic at 28," said Tonks.

"Yep, well actually I got it when I was 26."

"Bloody hell Hermione, how in the name of Merlin did you do that?"

"You'll find out."

"Well, you girls-" Mrs Weasley began

"Excuse me mum, were not girls anymore, we're 28."

Making people laugh again.

"Sorry Ginny dear, you're just so grown up."

"So who are those two?"

Teddy stepped forward.

"Hi I'm-"

Suddenly a huge ray of light broke in the middle of the hall and 5 people dropped onto the ground.