My Name is Teddy Lupin

Timetravelers
Non timetravelers
3rd person POV

"Well, my name is Teddy Remus Lupin." He said hesitantly.

The Marauders and Sirius were laughing again.

"Told ya you'd find some day." Both Sirius's said at the same time, making them laugh even harder.

Once they finally calmed down Teddy spoke up again.

"My dad as you have probably guessed is Remus Lupin."

"So who does Moony here share a bed with?" Asked Sirius.

Remus blushed but knowing Sirius he half expected an answer like that and he had already used that phrase with Ginny.

"My mum is Nymphodora Tonks."

"Yes, Finally!" The Weasley twins said grinning.

"You two."

"Have been."

"Giving each other looks all summer." They said together.

"And Remus," Bill said slyly. "I noticed that you weren't fully paying attention to what I was saying the other day. "It looked like you went off into your own fantasy world the moment I mentioned Tonks."

The Marauders minus Remus were howling with laughter.

Tonks ran up to Remus and flung her arms around him.

"Told you I'd get you someday." Then much to everyone's surprise they suddenly were kissing then moments later broke apart by both Sirius' wolf whistling.

"Nice one Moony!" They chorused making The Marauders crack up again except Remus who was highly embarrassed and hiding his face in hands.

They broke up blushing.

"You marry, my 6 year old cousin!" Sirius laughed at Remus who lifted his head up.

Both Remus' weren't blushing furiously.

"I'm not 6," Tonks said to Sirius.

"Hey Nymphodora, nice that you are now so much more beautiful than how you are now, not carrying around Mr Fuzzy Bear or that blanket or 'Blanky' as you call it." Sirius smirked and more than half the school burst into laughter for the hundredth time that day.

Tonks hair flashed red then she slapped Sirius on the back of the head.

"What did you slap me for? It was him who said it!"

"You are him," Tonks said smugly.

"But-"

"No buts, you would have said the same thing."

"Alright so, I'm 12 in Hufflepuff, and a metamorphmagus like my mum, that's it." He smiled shyly stepping behind Ginny just after his hair turned bubble gum pink.

Sorry this is quite a short chapter