The Arrival of The Marauders

Timetravelers
Non-timetravelers
Ginny's POV

A second ray of light appeared and 5 more people dropped onto the ground.

"-ER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Calm down Evans, we're just in the great hall, right Padfoot?"

"Yeah,"

"Prongs I don't think we're just in the great hall." Said one of the boys looking around.

"What are you talking about Moony?"

"You are blind James?"

"No of course not Wormtail," James put on a fake offened look. "Hey Minnie looks older..........oh that timeturner was real, I thought it was a joke shop toy!"

Remus and Sirius were in shock and looked like they immediately knew who these people were. Snape, Mcgonagall, Tonks and Dumbledore also seemed to know.

"Hey what year is it?" One of the boys asked Mcgonagall.

Mcgonagall went white with a mix of shock and anger. Her lips began to get smaller than I ever seen them which is saying something.

"1995" she said sternly.

"POTTER, WHEN WE GET BACK IF THAT EVEN DOES HAPPEN......"

"So who are you guys?" I asked.

"Well me and my fellow brothers would like to introduce ourselves." The boy walked to the front of the room making the future timetravelers back away as him and the other boys followed along smirking acting like they owned the placed. Shortly followed by a red headed girl same age as the boys but certainly did not look happy.

"I'm the one and only James Potter Marauder extraordinaire. I sure that I am currently fighting Snivalus and his death eater friends. I am Minnie's favourite student she can't go a day without seeing me at least twice-"

"Who the bloody hell is Minnie?" Ron cut in.

"Minnie!? How come you haven't told anyone your nickname?" James mocked looking throughly offended. "Minnie also known as Minerva Mcgonagall-"

He couldn't finish his sentence before the whole school erupted into laughter.

"We'll make sure to call you that more often Minnie," Fred and George called out.

"I, James Potter," bringing everyone back to attention. "Am the best at thinking up pranks and also known as Prongs. And I'm also dating Ev-"

"You are not you arrogant toe-rag!"

The 4 boys laughed.

"My name's Peter Pettigrew," a short boy stepped forward "The best at sneaking those three food when they all get detention, which happens about 4 times a week. I'm good at getting out trouble and I also go by Wormtail." He got angry looks from people but didn't seem to care.

"Sirius Black is the name, I am obviously the best looking of the Marauders and a ladies magnet. I'm sure I'm head aura and signing autographs from hot ladies. I'm also known as Padfoot." He said smoothing his shoulder length hair back.

Everyone who meet Sirius over the summer burst into laughter.

A boy with sandy brown hair that was slightly shorter than Sirius's and amber eyes stepped forward next to Sirius and James.

I'm sure I know who this is, Sirius, James and Remus were best friends at school but I don't think he's as bad as the other boys.

"The name's Remus Lupin. I am the second best looking after my brother Padfoot and the brains of the Marauders." Remus flipped his hair around then ran one hand through it. "I'm sure at this minute ladies are running up for autograph as I am most likely a famous aura also. I'm also known as Moony, thank you." He said ending in with a bow.