Ginny?

Timetravelers
Non-timetravelers
Ginny's person POV

"Well my name's Ginny Weasley but I won't tell you my husband yet." My brothers looked suspicious, I was still sort of worried about telling them I married Harry. Younger me fell off her seat in shock.

"Ginny?" said Ron, Fred and George looking from younger Ginny to me "That can't be you!"

"Yes it is me, your younger sister- " I suddenly clutched my stomach as it lurched, this has been happening for the last week or so and I knew what was going on but hadn't told anyone yet. I quickly put Al down.

"I need to go," I raced out of the hall one hand on my stomach one on my mouth.

...........

Hermione's POV

Everyone looked at me, some curious, others worried.

"What's up with Ginny?" Asked Mrs Weasley and Tonks worriedly. "Is she sick?"

"I not really sure..." I trailed off. Maybe I do know, I think she's just been covering up.

Al started crying so I put Rose down and hugged Al.

"Aunt Mi-e where mummy go-in?"

Oh no, they'll figure that out.

"Did he call you Mi-e?" asked Fred

"Yes" I almost squeaked.

"Could that possibly be short for Hermione," Bill asked.

"Yes"

"Hermione!" Harry and Ron screamed

"Um, hi," I smiled shyly.

At that moment Ginny returned, looking kind of tired but otherwise perfectly fine.

......

Ginny's POV

Walking back into the hall I was a little tired and quite embarrassed knowing I've have to give an explanation.

It's not like it was new to me, I've gone through it twice but I'll have to announce it in front of the whole school. All four houses teachers and my younger self.

"Mummy!" Al came over and I picked him up and walked back up

I stood next to Hermione with curious or worried looks from everyone except Hermione who of must have figured it out by now.

"Okay, as was saying before yes it is my your younger sister or rather older sister as I'm 28 and you guys haven't even graduated." I laughed and my brothers looked dumb struck.

Mrs Weasley beamed. "Oh Ginny, look at you, we knew you all looked so fimiliar."

Padfoot barked and wagging his tail then ran and started licking Ginny's face.

"Get of me Si-Padfoot, you're so disgusting." He just barked and chased his tail. Hermione rolled her eyes.

Now everyone was confused of the dogs unusual behaviour.

Dumbledore stood up. "Sirius Black is innocent," then speaking to the dog "Will you please turn into Sirius."

Where a dog had been standing now stood a man who was grinning.

"Sirius!" Harry got up and ran towards his godfather.

This brought more confusion. "Why is he hugging a murderer?" "He's a madman Harry!" "He's going to kill us all!"