Epilogue

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear charlie
Happy birthday to you.

They sang.

It was Charlie's birthday and they decided to do it at the beach, there was a large table with chairs on one side of the beach. It was only Cole's family and friends and of course, James' girlfriend; Daphne.

“Come on sweetheart, make a wish,” Cole's mum urged.

Charlie said a silent wish and blew her candles. Everyone cheered as she cut her cake with the help of the mother.

It's been six months now. Aliana was allowed to live with the humans, she also told Jake and James about her. She gave up her powers to be a normal human. She still had the mirror and necklace her brother gave her. Cole and she are now dating.

Screams of joy were heard as everyone played around, throwing sand and splashing water at each other.

Aliana went to sit near the ocean, a little bit far from everyone. She felt someone sit next to her. She looked up to see Cole.

“Thinking about everything huh?” he asked her.

She smiled at him. “Yeah.”

“I'm glad everything turned out okay,” he said.

Cole's mother called for him, he kissed Aliana's cheek and went to his mother.

Aliana laid back on the ground staring at the stars. She replayed everything that happened. Meeting the boys, hating the boys, troubles and funny moments, the vipers, the heartbreaks, the battles, and everything. Who would have thought she would end up with the arrogant, silly, playful Cole Jackson?

Her life had been a roller coaster ride but she was glad everything turned out well. Even though she was human now, she was still Aliana The Mermaid.

The End.

[Vote | Comment]