A/N (Thank You)

First of all, I have to thank you for reading this far. When I started this book six years ago, I never expected to have this many readers. I was aiming for one chapter a day, so if the first twenty or so chapters look rushed and badly planned, it's because they are. Thank you, old readers and new, for accompanying me on this journey. I'm not 100% happy with this book, maybe somewhere down the line I might rewrite it, but hey, this is the end of the book! I hope you enjoyed the book :)

The inital plan was to write a book on depression, self-harm and recovery - one where love doesn't magically fix depression - and I hope I managed somewhat close to it. It turned out to be less werewolf and more angst than I intended, but I hope the message got across to you. Love and support definitely increase the speed of recovery, but they aren't the solution.

Chris, Piper and Leo are names taken from the Charmed TV Series (not the new one).

Special thanks to my favourite discord server for pushing me to write. I expected to finish the book by the end of the year, but I never expected to do it in two months. This isn't Parkner, but wow the motivation has been astronomical since I met you. I love all of you guys.

To anyone going through that dark period, or anyone who relates to Nick, take it from a 21-year-old girl who's been there - you've seen a snippet of my darkness through the writings of my 15-year-old self - it gets better. It takes time, a lot of it, but recovery is not something out of reach. Please trust me, hang in there.

Stay safe and have a great day!