eleven

-lisa-

Oh, God.

One sweet kiss. That was all it took for her to corrupt my mind. Suddenly, I can't think of anything else but her lips on mine-even after she pulled away, I found myself staring at her soft lips.

Now I can't contain my heart from beating out of my chest as she stared back at me with a flushed face.

I know she did that in hopes that I will see her on a different light, that I will see her as a woman.

Confusion hit me as I stared at her luscious lips with furrowed brows. With my hand raised to her jaw, I slowly closed my eyes and leaned in.

I must be sick in the head when I just kissed the woman that I just told myself to be careful around. Ever since we have gotten closer when Jay left and Mina cheated on me, I knew my fondness of Jennie could turn into something serious. I always refused to believe it, but she's... always messing with my head.

I sighed on her lips when I felt her finally respond to my kiss after being frozen for a while. My heart hammered as I felt her sweet taste once again, which is nothing new for this day.

She slowly climbed to my lap, straddling me as our exchange of kisses turned a little out of hand.

She's so fucking addicting.

Her fingers got lost in my hair, and when her stifled moan came out, I was suddenly snapped back to my senses and pulled back.

She stared at me with confusion when her eyes opened as we both breathed heavily.

And as if she sensed doubt in my eyes, her eyes were fueled with outrage as she held my face with both her hands.

"Don't you fucking tell me it was a mistake, Lalisa."

It was totally improper for the situation, but it was already too late when I realized a smile was plastered on my face as I watched her unexpected outburst.

She was frowning so adorably that I almost forgot my worries.

"It wasn't a mistake," I gave her a small smile while my hands rests on her hips. I bit my lip, "It's just... half an hour ago I was sure that we can't... happen."

"Oh," her face fell.

She removed herself from my lap and sat beside me, with her knees on her chest, her eyes glued to the floor.

I didn't protest but I missed her warmth.

It was just a kiss, but it got me under her spell.

I was suddenly reminded of how I felt these past few days. How I often find myself lost in her eyes, and my constant thinking of her, I shrugged it all off before.

Was it really just the kiss, when she's been invading my head a lot lately? The need to be with her all the time, to protect her... fuck.

I clutched my hand to my pounding chest.

"I tried not to like you," she mumbled. I shifted my eyes to her, while her eyes remained down on the floor, "Of course there's Hanbin, I really liked him."

It's like my chest tightened when she spoke of him, but I remained silent.

"But liking him didn't last long when you just being around kept making my heart flutter. You take good care of me, you're really thoughtful... and hella sexy," she smiled shyly.

That last one made me chuckle.

"Sexy? So that's why you've been touching me a lot lately, huh?" I winked.