twenty two

-jennie-

"‘Coz I'm your type, girl-" Rosie's angelic voice left me in awe as she continued strumming my guitar that she borrowed, smiling dreamily, until my bedroom's door opened, making her stop singing and playing the guitar.

"Hi girls, I'm sorry to interrupt," my girlfriend walks in to stand by my side. I smiled up at her as her cold, large hand held mine, "But your brother is already setting up the table downstairs, shall we have our lunch now?"

I looked at Rosé who placed the guitar down back on its case and just nodded, "I'm hungry," she pouts.

I laughed, "When are you not? Alright, let's go."

Lisa pulled me to her as I stood up. We had some time for ourselves because Rosé immediately left my room, she's probably really hungry already.

"How was the talk?" I smiled, wrapping my arms on her shoulders.

The moment we arrived here, Jay insisted that I spend some time with Rosé as he talk to Lisa alone. Lisa looked nervous before we parted so I was kinda worried for her, but he's her bestfriend. I knew he'd go easy on her compared to how he'd treat a stranger that I could have liked.

She snorted, "You have the sweetest brother, I must say."

I chuckled, "He gave you a lot of death threats, didn't he?"

"Nothing scary enough to make me want to run away from you," she winks.

"Oh, is that why your hands are cold?"

She purses her lips, one brow raised. I giggled and kissed her lips, taking her by surprise before she starts tickling me. I've spent enough time with her to know the look she gives before tickling me to death, and damn, those fingers really work hard as they leave me gasping for air.

"Oh, you!" she takes a step closer but I was already running for the door, screaming as she starts chasing me downstairs.

I went straight to the kitchen and knew where to go when I spotted my brother, who's busy placing a turkey on the table. I ran desperately, clutching his shirt from behind him.

"Hey, hey," he sounded startled, looking at me through his shoulders, but I quickly turned him to face Lisa who suddenly went into a halt as I used my brother as a shield.

Rosé was eyeing us with interest from the side, while Lisa's eyes widened as she came face to face with Jay.

"No running in the house, Manoban," he looks at Lisa with narrowed eyes and a deep voice, puffing his chest with his fists on his hips as if he's my bodyguard.

I giggled because he's playing along.

"Yes, sir," Lisa salutes, chuckling nervously.

I stuck my tongue out at her while she pouts.

Lisa pulled out a chair for me as Jay went to grab the last dish, asking us to just sit because he's all done preparing the table. I thanked my gentlewoman of a girlfriend with a smile.

She was about to sit beside me when Jay popped out of nowhere and beat her to it, being my usual annoying brother. Lisa smiles though I can see her almost rolling her eyes, then went to sit in front of me but Rosé already sat on it as she rounds the table.

I tried not to smile at how patient Lisa's trying to be, while Rosé and Jay are grinning. I know Rosé still hates Lisa for what happened last night, she can really hold a grudge unlike me. I just can't find it in myself to drag any ill feelings with Lisa for long, it hurts me a lot when we're fighting.