seventeen

-lisa-

"Then tell him?"

"I can't, it's not that easy," I groaned, letting my head fall on my hands.

"Then don't tell him."

"That's what I'm doing but I know I can't keep it this way for long, Momo," I leaned on the couch this time.

I haven't seen Jennie for three days now. Not that Jay's telling me not to go over their house, but I'm just being cautious. Jay and I have been seeing each other a lot outside their home, going out clubbing or just hanging out with some other friends that he missed, so it would be weird for me to even visit him at his house as an excuse to see Jennie.

But tonight Momo and I plan to come over Jay's house so I'm gonna see her. Fucking finally.

"Jay is so gonna kill you when he finds out."

"Not helping," I glared at her.

Momo just grinned and stood up, getting her coat from the rack, "Well I'd like to help more but I have work to do too. See you tonight Manoban."

I only nodded, watching her go straight for the door in haste when she looked surprised after opening it,  then sent me a sly smile over her shoulders when she recovered.

"Talk about perfect timing," Momo grins, stepping aside to let Jennie inside.

"Are you leaving already?" she asks Momo.

I quickly stood up while taking her in with my eyes, remembering just how much I missed her lately.

She's wearing a white turtle neck top and high waist pants with sandals on her feet, looking slightly taller than her actual height but still smaller than mine. She's also wearing a silver hair clip on the side, one that I noticed she usually wears.

"Yeah, I have to attend work and besides, bet your girlfriend is dying to have you alone."

Jennie smiled timidly, glancing at me once before waving at Momo who only saluted at us before closing the door behind her.

"Hi," I murmured, collecting her in my arms and then sighing when I felt her arms circle my waist in return.

"Sorry I came without a word, I wanted to surprise you."

"It's okay. I missed you," I whispered with a kiss on her forehead, cupping her face before I finally kissed her full on the lips.

When I pulled away, she wrapped her arms on my nape while looking at me fondly.

"Me too. I know we won't be able to move freely later so..." she tiptoes and places a kiss on my lips.

With my arms pulling her against me, I deepened our kiss, making sure she feels how much I missed her. Our intimate moment didn't last long as I don't want things to go out of control in my office and instead asked her to eat outside for lunch.

"How's it going at home?" I asked, intertwining our hands on our way inside a restaurant that I booked last minute.

"It's.. We're fine," she sighs, obviously bothered.

I felt guilty. Somehow I feel like it's my fault she's shouldering a lot of burden.

Our waiter lead us to our table with us following, still hand-in-hand. I was about to pull her chair for her when someone suddenly called my name.

"Lalisa?"

Shit.

We both turned around to see who it was.