2. First time when I saw you~

Another year at Hogwarts.
As the head master started his same as usual speech to the first years , everyone stopped talking and gave their full attention to him . But when his speech ended and everyone was ready to welcome the new members of their houses , Dumbledore started again .

'' Okay , before starting the sorting hat ceremony, I have a special announcement . This year we will have a new teacher for ' The Muggle Studies'."
Hearing this, everyone's expression changed. They were like, "WHAT!" some students even shouted, "oh no! Another strict teacher!" They shivered as they remembered how they thought they were going to get a young and friendly professor the previous time but instead they got Severus Snape.

Dumbledore clasped his hand infront of him. "Yes, you have listened that right ,'a new teacher' and she is joining us today . Please welcome, miss (Y/N) (L/N)."

Right after Dumbledore stopped, the huge door of 'The Great Hall ' opened and a young lady entered. Everyone stared at her widely. She had ....[ your imagination or your description. ]

She wore ...
[ description of 'What you want to wear.' but it will match the story line if you imagine something baggy. Because in this story (Y/N) (L/N) is a bit insecure of her body  ]

She was very simple and beautiful .
But in her whole appearance, the most charming thing was her beautiful smile which attracted everyone in the hall.

( Y/N )'s P. O. V. :
As I heard my name I took a deep breath and entered the GREAT HALL . I was very nervous yet so excited. I tried to have a genuine smile on my face . But as I started walking I saw the whole hall was welcoming me with their warm smiles like they were just ready to accept me as one of their own. 'I think teaching in Hogwarts is not going to be as bad as I thought infact , I think this is going to become my new home!' I thought to myself .

As I was close to the teachers' table, Dumbledore told me to stand beside him and then he shook my hand and patted my shoulders. Then he said,
"So , this is miss (Y/N)(L/N) , your new teacher. Please have a seat miss (L/N)."
Then I walked to the table . There I saw everyone smiling at me and my smile got wider. A strict looking lady who had a tight bun on her head smiled at me and said, "Hello dear! I'm miss Minerva McGonagall . Nice to meet you! "
"Thank you. It's very nice to meet you as well. May I sit here? "
"oh, of course! "
As I sat next to her, there was a man who was a bit short in hight but seemed very friendly, said, "Hello miss (L/N), I'm professor Filius Flitwick . Glad to meet you! " then we shook hands. The the head master announced --
LET'S START THE SORTING HAT CEREMONY .
And the ceremony started .

Time skip after the sorting hat ceremony :

As Dumbledore announced the feast, thousands of foods and treats appeared on the table and everyone dived into it. At that moment I was the biggest foodie in the world but still I grabbed the foods with patience . If I haven't done that, everyone would start thinking that I was starving for ages.

Time skip after the feast :

As I finished I walked to the other teachers and met everyone. I was getting more happier every moment as I was meeting the new peoples who were very very very welcoming.

There was only one man left whom I haven't met yet. He had raven black hair which touched his shoulders , eyes as black as night ,a hooked nose and a handsome face . He was wearing all black . I had noticed that he was keeping a straight face all the time. What happened to him!? I don't think he is very pleased at my arrival....

I walked to him. "Hello!" I said with a smile and held out my hand. He finally made eye contact with me then he looked at my hand which I was holding out.

"Hello.. I am Professor snape, Hogwarts potion master. Nice to meet you." he said with a tiny smile which last longed only for a second. Then we shook hands.

And suddenly Dumbledore called me so I walked away.
I was exiting the GREAT HALL while talking to Dumbledore , I asked where my chambers are . He said that I have to take the stairs situated in the dungeons. My chambers are in the 3rd floor.... Then we talked a further more and bade each other good night and I started looking for my chambers but unfortunately I couldn't find mine and it was quite obvious cause I didn't know anything about the place. But then I saw a familiar figure.

It was professor McGonagall.
I was really delighted to see her. My legs were shaking and my head was aching really bad because of the impossible tiredness. So I ran to her and asked for help and I was very very very thankful to her because she helped me !
And when I finally found my chambers I just threw my self onto bed.
~AAAAHHHHH~