6. I made him laugh!

The next two months passed away very fluently. (Y/N) has become everyone's favorite. She always entertained the whole staff room with her funny jokes, hilarious childhood memories, amusing experiences and cool muggle topics and everyone had a hard time not to laugh but it was impossible. Students on the other side, they were talking about her all the time.

It was after noon, the classes were over and all the teachers were in the staff room, except Severus. He was probably wandering through the corridors, scaring the first years or maybe exploring the library over and over again.

Today Everyone was playing "truth or dare" at the staff room. And (y/n) was dared by Minerva to tell everyone 'What a wizard or witch should wear if they go to a "go as a cool muggle" party.'
Everyone was getting funny advises about their outfits.

"Okay , now it's my turn! So (Y/N) , what should I wear?" Minerva asked eagerly while waiting for the funniest answer.

"Hmm... Your favorite colour is green, right?" said (Y/N).

"yes, but how did you know!"

"It's obvious because you always wear  emerald green cloaks so I guessed it. So, I think for the 'go as a cool muggle' party, your dress will be ......umm.... What about a green jumpsuit?" (Y/N) said and burst into laughter with the others.

"It's not that bad.." Minerva giggled ,  comparing to what (Y/N) told Filius to wear.
"Now, what about Dumbledore?" said Aurora, the astronomy teacher.

"Oh Dumbledore! Do you know, a few nights ago I had a dream about him. I saw Dumbledore, standing in the Great Hall, wearing a glossy rainbow coloured cloak and he was carrying a large basket full of candies. That dream was terrible and hilarious at the same time. Although Dumbledore was looking very cute!" said (Y/N).

Everyone collapsed into laughter. After everyone stopped laughing, Minerva looked around for once to see if Severus was there. But as she made sure that he wasn't there, she asked (Y/N) excitedly, "Everyone's turn is over except Severus' ! So, what's your opinion about him?"

"About him! Hmm..... It's kinda hard to figure out... But still I can totally imagine him as  a runway model ! Like Damnn... Haven't you guys seen him how he dramatically strides through the corridors?" she said.

Then she got up from her chair and stood in the middle of the room (backing the entrance) and started walking and posing like a runway model.

She started singing the song 'Savage', while acting like Snape.

~ I'm a savage (yeah) ~  she flipped her  hair like snape does.

~ Classy, bougie, ratchet ( yeah) ~ she turned on her heels and walked like Snape in a classy way.

~ Sassy ~ she frowned like snape.

~ moody ~ she rolled her eyes.

~ nasty, huh ~ she smirked like snape.

But suddenly something unexpected happened.

While laughing, everyone heard a unfamiliar giggle and they stopped laughing,  being confused. But .......
As they realized from where and from 'whom' it was coming, everyone gasped and their mouths fell open.

Severus's P. O. V. :

'3 months have passed since miss (L/N) came. The castle is no longer the same  as before. There are maybe a few people left who don't smile and this change has occurred only because of her. She wants to keep everyone happy.