11.to- together~

("Miss (L/N) ! What are you doing here?" She looked up and saw him, Severus Snape, looking down at her, his face filled with concern.)

"I'm really sorry Professor!" (Y/N) stuttered.

"It's okay! But may I ask you what are you doing here at this time of night?" He asked again.

"I...Uh...I" (Y/N) started searching for a reasonable answer as she was already very embarrassed about her clumsy-ness.  Severus folded his hands against his chest and was still waiting for an answer.

"Actually... I had fallen asleep in the afternoon... So I missed both lunch and dinner. So, I was going to the kitchen to ask a house elf to...." (Y/N) said honestly though her face was completely red in embarrassed.

'Oh and that's why I didn't see her all day!' Severus spoke to himself in his head.

He felt pity for her because he has seen her how she enjoyed the food, she must be very hungry by now! Suddenly he felt very  odd  because he had never felt something like this for anyone before.

He  felt as if he is getting softer towards her and some where inside him, he knew that she deserved it. Because despite his cruel behaviour, she has done many things for him which no-one else has ever done. She has always talked to him nicely, made him slightly chuckle from the inside when she told her funny jokes and stories to others (in the staff room), gave him present, celebrated his birthday! AND counted him as a friend.
Of course she doesn't deserve such rude behaviour from him.Severus felt that now it's the time to do something for her as a return.

"Aren't you hungry?" Severus asked suddenly. (Y/N) slowly nodded her head without making any eye contact in an attempt to hide her red face from him. But actually she was STARVING.

"If you do not mind..." Severus began nervously "...You can come to my room."

(Y/N)'s head shot upwards and he looked at him, surprised.

"You know, we can have some tea to- ... together...." Severus immediately face-palmed himself in his head. 'Severus Snape!!! Haven't you even learnt how to talk properly yet!?'

(Y/N) was truly shocked, from top to bottom. She blinked couple of times to get what he just said.

"Oh.... No, it's okay. You don't have to be bothered. No,no, don't worry about me.... I'll be fine." (Y/N) said restlessly.

"No, it's okay. Why I'll be bothered? I was just trying to.... help." Severus spoke the last few words so quietly that it was barely understandable.

(Y/N) thought for a while. It was the first time, when Severus was acting truly nice which is very rare and she knew that it wasn't fake. It was the true side of him. The unfamiliar , true side of Severus Snape which was always hidden behind a familiar stone like form . And she also knew very well that if she rejects him right now, then he might never dare to show this side of him ever again.

"Ok" she said and Severus' eyes sparkled up.

"Ok, follow me" he said and they both started walking towards his chembers.
.
.
.
"So, why weren't you using your wand? The corridors were too dark!" Severus asked suddenly while walking.

(Y/N) went pink again. " I... I lost my wand today." She said in a quiet tone.

"How?"

"I left my wand on my classroom desk and... Peeves hid it in the room of requirements." She sighed.

"WHAT! In the room of requirements?That filthy gost! I don't know why he is still here!" Severus growled. "Uh... Do need help to find it?" He asked. 

"No, no, it's okay. I'll find it." (Y/N) said, but her expression said something else. She looked rather confused than confident.

"Um, do you even know where room of requirements is?" Seeing her like that, Severus questioned.

"Actually. No." She admitted going slightly pink. Severus gaped at her for a moment. "Never mind. I'll help you."  He sighed , pinching the bridge of his nose.
.
.
.
.
Severus stopped at the front door of his personal chembers. He mumbled the password and unlocked the door. He opened the door for (Y/N) and gestured her to go inside first .

She went inside. It was his living room. The fire was burning dimly. Every furniture of the room was made of ebony wood ( very dark in colour) and every thing was clean and tidy.
Severus also entered, closing the door behind. He snapped his fingers and the fire started crackling brightly and he beckoned her to sit on the couch.

(Y/N) sat on the couch and Severus went into the kitchen. After couple of minutes Severus came back holding a tray in his hands. He put the tray down.

There were ( food what you would have preferred at that moment ) and two mugs of cofee. Severus sat down and picked up one of the coffee mugs and beckoned her to start.

(Y/N) slowly picked up the plate of (your preferred food) and took a bite and Severus picked up a book which was lying on the cofee table.

'OH MY GAWD! It is so delicious!!! He cooks so good! How anyone could've imagined that he cooks so good!' (Y/N) was literally screaming from the inside. But in reality there was a awkward silence between them. The room was so silent that the crackling of the fire could be heard.

"Prof. Snape! You cook really good !" (Y/N) started suddenly breaking the silence. Severus nodded, not looking up from the book he was reading.

'what happened? Did I say something wrong? He was acting so nice and suddenly... he is quiet. What type of mood swing is this? Urghhh... No one can tell what is going on inside him.' (Y/N) scoffed at her own thoughts.

She observing her surroundings as she ate. There were two doors at the back of the room. One was labelled as "private potions" and the other wasn't labelled. She reckoned that it must be his bed room. There were two huge book shelves next to the door.

"You are really passionate about books I see !" (Y/N) said suddenly in amusement, which made Severus look at her.

"Yes I am, as books are the only thing that gives me most peace.
And by the way, thank you for this book. I'm quite enjoying it..." Severus said, tapping the hard cover of the book he was holding.

(Y/N) recognised the book. It was the book which she had given him on Christmas. She was very happy to know that he was enjoying it. " You're welcome , professor." She smiled.

"Umm... Miss (L/N) , can I ask you something?"

"Yes 'course!"

"Whose was the party's idea? Was that yours?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:- ahhh... Finally,they are having some alone time.... (◠‿◕)

Let's see what (Y/N) answers.
♪~(´ε` )

And thank you for reading my story 😊 I love you guys !