3. First day of work ( Part 1)

(Y/N)'s P. O.V. :
(Time 6.30 a.m.)

As I opened my eyes, I saw my room filled with sunlight. I stretched my arms and yawned while laying on my bed. I walked to the closed window beside my bed and opened the curtains slowly.

'' OH MY GOSH! THIS IS MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEW I'VE EVER SEEN!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. The view was very beautiful. I could see the black lake, the fresh grown grass , the blue sky above. Every thing was so beautiful.

Time skip after 45 minutes :
(time 7.15 a.m.)

I had already taken a bath and done my usual morning stuffs and now I was getting ready for my 'first day of work '. I put my  (clothing what you like) on and did some light makeup and I used my favorite scent which smelled like vanilla and fresh flowers.
~mmm~
I sniffed the smell of the scent then I looked at myself in the mirror. ' I am ready'. Then I checked the time and

OH SHIT!
I'm late for breakfast! It's 7.52 a.m. and breakfast starts at 8a.m. !!!

I started running to the GREAT HALL. but.......

* THUMP *

I bumped into someone.
"Hey! Watch where you're - oh!"
To my unfortunate luck, I bumped into the mysterious man from last night Professor Snape! I mean WOW! In thousands of people I just had to crash that person who looked the least pleased at my arrival. I quickly said,
"sorry! I am sorry! I was running half blindly, it's my fault. I am really really sorry!"

Severus snape's P. O. V. :

I was heading to the GREAT HALL to have breakfast. I wasn't in a great mood and suddenly

THUMP!

Ughhh~ why all the dunder-heads are blind? They are really dunder-heads!
" hey! watch where you're - "
I stopped cause when I turned around I realized it wasn't a student, it was miss (L/N).

I hadn't talked much to her like others yesterday but, why should I ? I am not quite friendly at all and I have no interest in her . Infact, I have no interest in anyone.

While I was thinking so many things she just kept uttering the same thing that how sorry she was, which wasn't really helping anything.

"okay ! It's okay!" I rolled my eyes. " I guess you are really excited for you first day, aren't you? Well, it happens. As time goes on the excitement goes away too." I said and walked away.

(Y/N)'s P. O. V. :

Well! He was not as bad as I thought. he just doesn't seem to like anyone.
"Good morning, professor! " Suddenly two first year girls said which got me back to reality.
"Good morning to you too! " I said and they nodded and walked away.

~hmm, I guess he is wrong ~