6

forced chapter so i can stop feeling bad for not updating 👩🏽‍🦼.

Daddy Mike 🦦

"Why the hell is she not answering the phone?",  I ask myself, calling my wife for the hundredth time.

I had got a call from the kids' new school and they needed her to come up there.

Why not me, you may be asking.

Well, the kids are smart in their own little evil ass ways.

They know that I'm harder with the discipline, meaning my punishments always last longer.

Meanwhile, Ley will just get her little yelling out of the way and be done.

The call goes to voicemail again and I decide to take my lunch early and go home.

Before I know it, I'm in my truck and on my way home.

I turn onto our street only to see Landon's truck parked in our driveway.

With a raised eyebrow, I pull my phone out and call his number.

"If this nigga doesn't answer...", I mumble, only for it to go to voicemail.

Trying not to think the worst, I say to myself, "They're bestfriends."

I pull in behind his truck and hop out.

Walking up to the front door, I unlock it and walk in.

"BABY!", I yell and receive silence in response.

I make my way upstairs and towards our room.

Opening the door, I peek in and notice that our bathroom door was closed.

"Ley!", I call out and she comes walks out of the bathroom.

She leans against the closed door.

"Hey, baby. You home early.", she tells me and I stare at her in suspicion. "Why your clothes wet?"

She shrugs and answers, "Hot in here, no?"

"What's in the bathroom?"

She shakes her head. "Nothing, why?"

"Let me go in then.", I respond and try to open the door.

Moving my hand, she says, "Nah, there's nothing in there to see."

I side-eye her only to hear splashing from behind the door.

"Daleyzia, move.", I tell her and she shakes her head. "The kids school called though, on some real shit. They said something about a code blue."

Her eyes widen and she tells me, "That's code for a racist white girl that wants smoke. I'll be back in a little while."

Taking the chance, I open the door and walk in.

As soon as I walk in, I'm met with nobody other than Landon's dumbass soaped up in the tub.

"Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious.", he sings, elbow deep into the water.

"What you doing here, Landon?", I question and he looks at me, shocked as hell.

"Don't get mad at us when I say this now.", he says and I cross my arms.

Lifting his arms, he shows an also soapy rat looking animal.

"Meet LJ, my new son.", he tells me with a wide smile.

"I don't have time for this shit.", I mumble and walk out.

He yells after me, "MICROWAVE THAT CHICKEN LEG IN THERE FOR JR.!"

Mama Ley 😈

Pulling into the parking lot of the kids' new school, I hop out with my keys.

I walk in and go straight to the front office.

"Mrs. Rainey?", the secretary asks me and I nod. "Yeah, where the kids at?"

Buzzing me into the office, she responds, "Come with me."

I follow behind her and end up in a conference room with Chae, Remy, Roman, and Jason.

"What happened?", I ask them and they all look at Remy.

Smacking her lips, she answers, "This Paige girl was talking all stereotypical and reckless, things went down, and she called her granny like I was supposed to be scared."

"So, you called me just incase granny want smoke? Got it." I nod in understanding.

Eventually, the Paige girl walks in and sits in front of us.

"Where's your granny?", Roman asks her and she gestures to the door. "Right there."

On cue, someone else walks in.

Y'all will never believe who the hell her granny was.

"Ms. Tripton?"

She looks at us and sighs.

"I've been waiting for this day since I graduated.", I tell her, tying my hair up and standing up.

Their principal walks in right before I could deck her in her jaw.

"Dammit.", I whisper and sit back down.

"So, does everyone know what happened?", the principal man asks us and Ms. Tripton shakes her head.

"I'll tell ya' what happened.", Remy begins. "Somebody popped her in her lip for being racist."

It goes silent and she adds,

"AND I'LL DO IT A-FUCKIN-GAIN!"

yeah, i almost disappeared for a fat ass month again 👩🏽‍🦼