10

y'all's fave actually has a yt channel, so yeah.. ian watched nun of his videos yet but here y'all go incase y'all wanna fw it.

Rome ⚡️

Later That Night...

"Nah, like for real. I still think we need to take a trip to Canada.", I tell Remy as I stood in her doorway, brushing LJ's hair.

She shakes her head before laughing. "Ro, we're not going to no damn Canada."

"Y'all say that now, but on God y'all better keep that same energy when I turn 18 and plan my baecation with Mulatto.", I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Mulatto likes rich hood niggas."

Scrunching my face up, I retort, "Okay, and?"

"Nigga you're suburban and broke. The exact opposite, may I add."

"Nuh unh, I am a hood nigga.", I say and she gives me the "😬."

"Sorry, twin. You a whole square compared to these other niggas."

My jaw drops and I clutch my chest. I legit felt my heart break.

"Take that back right now.", I demand and she simply shakes her head. "Can't deny the truth, bud."

Y'all think I'm a hood nigga? 🥺

Turning around, I walk back into my room and grab my phone.

I quickly find Chae's contact, "michaela's bitch ass", and FaceTime her. Yeah, I had to change her contact 'cause she had me fucked up earlier.

Answering on the third ring, she says, "I up my fye whenever needed, so you shouldn't be surprised that you're speaking with Chae with the AK. This call is being recorded for quality and insurance purposes, you may continue."

"You really had to do all that?", I ask her and she nods with a wide smile. "Heck yeah, what you want though?

I tilt my head at her uglass. "I can't call you just so me and LJ can speak to speak to my fave? Alright, hoe. Bet."

"Bi- You literally only call me when you wanna know what we cooked. But, tell my baby cousin I said hey.", she responds and I hold my hand up with LJ in it.

"Say hey to Cousin Chae.", I coo, slightly moving him around.

"Must be nice to have a pet you can actually hold. All I got is 4 hoe ass fish.", she adds, taking a FaceTime photo.

Laughing, I tell her, "I actually called you to ask you something."

"What? If you ask for some food, I'm a block yo' ugly ass."

I question, "You think I'm a hood nigga?"

"Uh- of course, favorite. You the hoodest nigga of all hood niggas.", she answers and I smile. "Forreal? Hooder than Jason?"

Nodding, she says, "Heck yeah, you would air his house out."

"I'm finna add him and tell him I'm realer than him.", I tell her.

I find Jason's contact, "scrapsteerrr 🦍‼️", and add him to the call.

He answers and puts his big ass forehead in the camera.