"No worries, miss. Please be a little more careful though."

Jessie's POV

"That is all, thank you for coming to this meeting and I look forward to working with you, Mr. Moore. Just in time for our first friendly against Sweden." Coach Vlatko Andonovski told me.

Dang, I knew I was flat chested and had more masculine features but to even fool my boss? I should go into drag.

"Thank you for hiring me on such short notice, Mr. Andonovski." I said, "Can I play a game with the team?" I asked.

"Yes, what kind of game?" Vlatko asked me.

"Well, I'm actually a woman, but due to some genes I appear more masculine and I am intersex. Can I see if any of them can figure out my 'secret' ?" I asked.

"Oh, I apologize. But that sounds quite fun, so yes I suppose you could."

"That's alright. Thank you again." I said, standing up and shaking his hand before walking out of the room and to the elevators in the hotel.

I pressed the button and waited for the elevator to come, playing a game on my phone before I heard a bustle of noise from behind me.

"Watch out!" Is what I heard as I turned around and caught a brunette that was flying towards me.

"Woah, are you alright miss?" I asked, as I steadied her.

"Oh yes I am. Sorry about that, mister," she said.

There it is again, misgendering. Now I don't have a problem with that at all because I usually get perks to being seen as a male but sometimes it does tick me off because when I look for a relationship I get dumped. But that's probably my fault.

"Moe! Come on! You're going to miss the meeting!" I heard as the woman looked behind her.

"No worries, miss. Please be a little more careful though." I said, as she blushed as I smiled at her before turning back around.

I felt eyes on the back of my head before that feeling went away.

Moe, Moe, Moe... why does that sound familiar? She did look familiar as well.

I'll figure that out later, but now I want to relax in my room before I have to go down to the treatment room to get ready for the streamline of players that I have to work on.

"God dammit, Jessie. Why did you pick the one job where you come in contact with hot girls almost everyday. You're gay. You're gonna panic and then its gonna be uncomfortable." I murmured to myself as I changed into the US Soccer staff uniform I was given.

I was quite big, standing at 6'1"(185.9cm), which added to how often I was called male pronouns. It probably didn't help that my Adam's apple was more visible than the average females, or the fact that I probably had more testosterone due to an inbalance between hormones that I have.

It also didn't help that I woee my sandy blonde hair short and that I had bushy eyebrows to compliment my sea green eyes.

Or that I wore masculine clothing and had basically no breasts or curves either.

So yeah, everyone had every reason to belive that I'm a man. And I'd like to keep it that way.

I looked at the time and realized that it was time to head downstairs to the treatment room.

I grabbed my phone, key card, credentials, and my backpack full of medical supplies and snacks as I left my room, humming to myself an unfamiliar tune that I'm sure I'd heard somewhere else.

I entered the room and saw that there was something attached to the top of the doorway.

I took a step backwards before grabbing the bucket hanging half hazardly on the doorframe.