Will you get to it? I was supposed to call Sue.

TRIGGER WARNING! SLIGHT DEPICTION OF RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER read at you own risk.

Jessie's POV

Just as we finished in the butterfly room, I got a text message from Vlatko.

"Oh I'm sorry to cut our adventure short, but Vlatko wants to talk to me about something. And it can't wait apparently."

"That's strange, out of all people, Sam and Rose called for an emergency player meeting. I guess we should head back." Morgan said as we started to walk back to entrance as we caught a cab back.

"Okay, we're back and hopefully both of our meetings go well." I said as we hoth headed in different directions, me to Vlatko's room, and her to the conference room.

As I arrived at the room, I knocked and waited for my coworker to answer the door.

"Hello hello Jessie, come on in." Vlatko said with a tiny bit of worry in his voice.

To say that I was a little nervous was an understatement.

I was more or less trying not to pee myself.

Like I feel like something from my past that I had tried to leave behind had come back up and haunt me.

"Sit down, please." He said, as he sat on his bed and pointed to a chair in the room.

I nodded as I sat down across from him and looked at him.

"So one of the girls sent me a link to a new article, and I just wanted to confirm with you if this is infact you." He told me like I was a kid as he pulled up the article on his laptop and turned it towards me.

"I know this was years ago, but the main factor is..."

I tuned out for a second as I skimmed through the article.

Oscar

Watson

Riley

Two dead

Rape allegation...

All of those words stood out to me as I remembered that fateful night that caused me to go into hiding, and for my sisters to hate me.

I remembered it all... Oscar giving me some roofies, and my dumbass using them on Riley... my sister's best friend.

Then getting off of her while half dressed after... after I did it with her... then running and getting into Oscar's car with Watson.

It all came flashing through my head.

How's your dick feel? You aren't a virgin anymore.

Watch the wall!

Keep going he's dead...

Stop running you Fuckers

Cops! Theyre right there

We already got your friend buddy

Just let us finish putting a bullet in you.

"What I want to know is if that rape allegation is true or not. You won't be fired no matter what your answer is, but some of the girls will be more hesitant around you if it is true." Vlatko said as I tuned back in.

"Yeah... it's true. But I am not like that anymore I promise. That whole experience has made me 6 years sober from any type of alcohol and if you aant someone to shadow me so I don't "do" anything then go ahead. I am perfectly fine with that." I said as my voice cracked a little bit.