That can't be the same Jessie... right?

Jessie's POV

"Wow. This place is really pretty." I heard Morgan say from next to me.

We just made it to the conservatory, and they had flamengo-shaped pink flowers and they were cool.

"Oh my gosh! We are so lucky!" I exclaimed, dragging the midfielder towards some normal looking white flowers.

"Why are we lucky?" Morgan asked.

"Because this is not just any normal red flower! It's a Flame Lily! They're decently rare and only bloom in February." I said, totally geeking out.

"If I may ask, why do you know so much about flowers?" She asked.

"Oh I took a botany course in college for more credits and now I know lots and lots about the different species of flowers. I won't go on anymore or we'd be here the whole day." I explained as I blushed a little.

"That's neat. What college did you go to?" Morgan asked.

"I went to Harvard. It was really nice living in Massachusetts for five years. I moved back to Philadelphia to help with my family's business a little bit. They run the Northeastern Reigional Library and I used to be a librarian for them before I was offered this job and my parents told me to take it. Oh shoot, I'm rambling again. Sorry." I said as I realized I went totally off topic.

"Oh no it's fine. Jeez, I haven't been to a library in like... years. What's your favorite book?" Morgan asked after reassuring me.

"Oh I really dont know... probably Slaughterhouse-five by Vonnegut. Its about world war two, but from an extremely different perspective." I rambled again. "What's your favorite book?"

"Interesting that's the first time that I heard of that series. My favorite book is probably Charlotte's Web." Morgan told me.

"It's a lovely classic. Anyways, let's keep going. I heard they have a butterfly room here." I said as we started walking again.

"Any chance you took a class about butterflies?" Morgan asked as we entered into the warm room.

"I didn't, but my childhood house was always surrounded by butterflies wherever you went in the summer times." I told the shorter girl as a butterfly flew past us.

"You know what I find interesting about you, Jessie?" Morgan started as I looked at her with my head tilted slightly.

"I know we've only known you for less than a week, I talked to the girls and we all agreed that you are one of the only men beside our dads and partners that we are 100% comfortable around. Like we'd trust you with our drinks trust." Morgan said.

"Well I'm happy to be a person that everyone is comfortable around." I said with a smile as we continued through the room.

Rose's POV

It sucks that I wasnt able to really go out today, so I wondered to myself what I could do.

Stalk our new health guy? Sure.

I grabbed my phone with a tiny bit of a struggle, and went to Instagram.

Next step was finding his page.

Starting off, I typed in Jessie Moore to see if that would bring up our beloved staff memeber of less than a week.

Surprisingly it did as I clicked on his Instagram page which was filled with pictures of him and a guy who's name was Oscar. Maybe that's his boyfriend?

Nope not his boyfriend. Or atleast was his boyfriend because the most recent photos were from five years ago, and the last post was Jessie standing alone.

So maybe Oscar was dead because Jessie wasn't smiling and was wearing all black.

Okay so far this has gone terrible.

I moved on from Instagram to just a internet search of his name.

Jessie Moore...

I scrolled a little bit until I found a news article.

With my curiosity getting the better of me, I clicked on it to see what it was about. An achievement? Or maybe some discovery?

Central High School lacross player Jessie Moore involved in death of fellow lacross player Oscar Martinez and one other.
2014. (Updated 2020)

When cops raided a party, the party goers were the Central High School athletic teams. Party goers were becoming violent and there were several underage drivers who drove away from the scene not getting caught.

One driver was Oscar Martinez who had two other passengers including Jessie Moore, and Watson Bates. The car went through an alley where Oscar immidiently died from colliding with a wall, while Moore and Bates survived.

While they continued to flee the scene, they got caught in a shootout between the local gangs which led to Bates getting shot and bleeding to death while Moore was shot once in his back while he continued running.

Moore was also wanted on charges of rape on Riley Ableton from the same party, but the charges were later cleared.

(Update) The gang member wasn't caught for five years and in those years, Moore disappeared.

Moore has since then reappeared as apart of the USWNT's staff.

But the big question is where has the star lacross player been for the past few years?

"Holy shit..." I muttered to myself.

That can't be the same Jessie... right?

I scrolled further to see if there was a picture of them and there was... a picture of the four of them mentioned in the article all standing in a line posing for a photo.

"Welp for once... I'm gonna stop stalking." I said to myself which was the first time that I ever stopped stalking someone out of will and not because Carli told me to stop.

As I sat there pondering my life choices, there was a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled as I layed back down on my bed.

I watched as Sam and Mal seemed deep in thought as they walked in.

"Hello?"

"Rose. Have you Stalked Jessie yet?" Mal asked.

"Uhh yeah?"

"Good, what'd you get?" Sam asked.

"Well just search up his name on Google and click the first link." I said as I watched them do it.

After a few minutes, they both looked up at me with looks of surprise on their face.

"Is this real?"

"Sounds legit."

"For once I regret everything." I murmured.