"You blinked in quick succession six times. That's a sign of lying."

Jessie's POV

I'm laying on my bed in my room in a tank top and a pair of shorts when I hear a knock on my door.

I get up just in case its a medical emergency and come face to face with Kelley and Sonnett.

"Hey, guys. Need anything?" I asked.

"Yep. Rose tripped down the stairs and said that her ankle hurt really bad." Kelley said.

"Okay. Let me get my bag." I said, turning around and grabbing my medic bag before slipping on a pair of shoes and following the two defenders as they raced down the hall with me on their tail until we reached a stairwell.

"Thank the lord," Rose exclaimed from where she was sitting where she was squeezing Sam's hand.

"Okay, let me see." I said, slowly pulling her sock off, trying to minimize the amount of pain I was causing Rose.

"Yep, that's a nasty sprain. Maybe something's torn..." I mumbled to myself.

"Okay, Rose. I'm going to pick you up and we're going to head to the treatment room. So I have some more stuff that I need for this." I told the brunette.

"Here we go, one... two... three!" I said as I lifted Rose bridal style into my arms and slowly, but as quickly as I could walked us to the treatment room where Pinoe and Ashlyn were hanging out.

"Woah, what happened?" Ashlyn asked.

"Rose fell down the stairs, now shut up and let the hot med with strong guns do his job," Kelley said.

"Kelley, do me a favor and shut up, please. Ashlyn, behind you there should be a medicine box, can you bring me that?" I asked as I set Rose down on one of the tables.

"Here you go," I heard as the medicine box was in my view.

"Thanks. Rose, are you allergic to any type of medicine?" I asked.

"No,"

"Okay, I'm going to give you some Aspirin. Its going to reduce pain and swelling on your ankle." I told her. "I'm also going to put a wrap on your ankle and some ice. Depending on how it is in the morning is going to let me know if we have to go to the hospital tomorrow, okay?" I said, going Rose some information.

"Okay." She said, nodding as I handed her some water and two Aspirins.

After she took the medicine, I started putting a ACE bandage on her foot, snugly.

"How does that feel? Painful, too tight?" I asked.

"No, its okay." She told me.

"Okay, we're putting it looser. I can tell your lying." I said.

"How?" She asked as I adjusted the wrap.

"You blinked in quick succession six times. That's a sign of lying." I told her as I finished up and walked over to the side of the room where the conveniently placed ice machine was sitting as I filled a bag with some ice.

"Okay, I want you to ice on and off for 15 minutes for an hour tonight. Don't go to sleep with the wrap on tonight, that can cut off the circulation. See me tomorrow before breakfast so I can check it again." I said, as Rose nodded while I placed the ice on her ankle.

"Who's your roommate?" I asked.

"Becky is my roommate this camp." Rose told me.

"Will any of you be useful and get Becky down here so I can give her a run down?" I asked, turning to the five players watching.

"Uh yeah, I'll call her." Pinoe said. "I have her on speed dial..."

Soon, Becky arrived downstairs after I fitted Rose with some crutches.

"Thanks for coming done on such short notice. Basically, Rose sprained her ankle and since you're her roommate, tonight you have to make sure that she doesn't sleep with the wrap on over night, and after an hour of 15 minute on and off icing she can't ice it anymore. If you have any questions, here's my number, and I'm in room 345." I told the older woman, who nodded along and took the piece of paper with my cell number on it.

"Okay, that's all?" Becky asked.

"Yep, oh and have it elevated tonight." I finished, while looking at the time.

"Wow, its already 9? Time went by fast," i mumbled to myself.

"Well, you were really focused." Sonnett said.

"Really?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Oh, and O'Hara," I said as I was walking out of the room.

"Yeah, Jessie?"

"I appreciate you calling me hot, but I'm gay." I said, as I walked out the door not waiting for her answer, mentally laughing because when people figure out im a girl, they'll probably ask again.

A/N

So... who do we think Jessie has a better connection with in the "Love Triangle" ?

I'd love to hear your thoughts about that :)

Anyways, I'm out of school so I get to write more!

《Jason》