2. Diary💙

Bela : tum aaj itni jaldi aa gaye mahir ?

M: M jldi nhi aaya tum late ho...

B: Nhi... M to hotel se seedha ghar aai hu aur meri nikalne se pahle tumse baat kri thi... Tum to tb tk office m hi the apne...

M: You are slow kid😏...

B: I am not a kid...

M: M raaste pe shops m cheeze ghurte huye aur faltu time waste krte huye  nhi aata and i don't walk slow... I have my

B: (cuts him) 😒 Ok ok... (To herself) ye  b office wale gabbar se kam nhi h...😠

M: (heard her) Excuse me!! What did you said?

B: Kch b to nhi... Mne kha kch kha? Tumne suna?

M: 😠 Mere paas kaan h...

B: To zruri thori h har baar use krna...

M: Leave it... Take this coffee and go to your room...

B: Dinner??

M: It's your turn today...

(Guys behir are housemates and they have shared all the chores equally and they cook dinner one by one on alternative days... Today it is bela's turn...)

M: I will call you when dinner will be ready... Don't turn into a puppy...

B: Haww!! See I am not a puppy...Here are my two hands (shows him) and my two feet (shows him)

M: But your face looked like that...

B: Those were my feelings... My expressions... Haye!! M ek nanhi si jaan kitne kaam kru? (Put back of her right hand on her forehead and gave a bechari types look...)

M: (slowly) Nautanki🙄

B: M nautanki thori na kr rhi hu? (Lie)

M: Sunn lia tumne...

B: Mere paas kaan h...

M: To use kyu kre?

B: 😯 Meri billi mujh hi se meow

M: M billi nhi hu aur natak band kro... Bna rha hu na dinner aur aisa koi kaam nhi krwaya tumhara boss jo aise kr rhi ho...

B: Tumhe kya pta? Krna to mujhe parta h na... Bht strict h... 1 min saans nhi lene deta... Har waqt Ms. Sharma ye kro... Ms. Sharma vo kro... Workoholic saru!! (In her mind) Handsome saru...

M: Tareef ho gyi ho boss ki to jao apne room m...

B: Ha..ha jaa rhi hu...

Bela went to her room and changed her clothes and sat on her bed and drank coffee peacefully... After that she took her diary and started writing how was her day? What she did? It's her hobby to write daily... As she was tired so she slept writing...
After 2 hrs Mahir came into her room to call her for dinner but found her sleeping... He covered her with blanket and was about to switch off the light but he saw her diary... He was about to keep it on side table but my mistake it fell from his hands and one random page opened... He picked it but his gaze fall on what was written on that page... He sat on edge of her bed and started reading it...

(Date was of almost one year ago... Before they had met...)

Hello my cutie (Name of Bela's diary)

As you know tomorrow is my birthday so, my best friend Ritz ( Rose9972 )
took me to a late night show to celebrate it before hand... I denied it first because you know if my parents got to know they will become so angry... But she insisted a lot so I went... We enjoyed a lot...but when we were returning something happened
.
.
.
.
Before Mahir could read more Bela moved and he kept the diary at its place... But he became curious to know what happened? So he decided to read it after dinner quietly when Bela will fall asleep...

Bela opened her eyes and saw mahir...

B: Tum? (Rubbing her eyes)

M: Dinner ready h...

He went from there... They had their dinner and went to sleep... Late night when Bela was in a deep slumber he sneaked into her room and took her diary and went to his room...

_______________________________________

That's all for now...

Promo: Mahir will find answer of one of your question in bela's diary:
1. What happened that changed her life and made her leave her house and come to mahir...

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...

bb_bhavya pearlvpurisfan