18. Master Gabbar💙

In diary :

I can't believe it that i have a supernatural power called "aatm roop shakti" . I can take any animal form with this power. It seems like a dream.. a fantasy 😱😱😱. Now i got to know how the teacher was killed and that girl got injured. It was me who did it as my powers got activated by this Gabbar and as i wasn't trained and prepared to used the powers , the powers overtook me and made me do this all things .

My mother knew that about me having powers on the day of my birth itself but she never wanted to activate it . I got this powers from granny (sudha's mom) , how ever the power got skipped during my mother's generation.

Now this Gabbar became My Master who is going to train me to use the powers in a proper way as my mother sent me with him for it as she didn't wanted me to harm anyone there.

This Gabbar just handed me a paper with some rules and regulations of his house and also my schedule of work and training.

Oh my god so many works and I have very less break time or some time for myself 😓😓😓. Am I a machine to him or what. As per his conditions for saving ritz, I have to assist him in the hotel work, understood ! The trainings are also understandable but what about these house hold works 😡😡😡😡😡 am I his maid or what. Maltab I will be his assistant in household works too 😡😡.

Again from our pov :

Bela (Immitating mahir ) : yaha rehna hai to kaam karna padega.... Kaam my foot 😡😡😡

She throws a steel bowl on the floor in anger . Mahir comes to the kitchen hearing it and gets angry on that behavior of bela so he again changes his form to scare her . Bela screams loudly seeing him changing into a tiger and roaring at her .

B : aahhhhh.... mumma bachooooooo.... 😓😓😓😓

M (coming back to real form): chup chup bilkul chup . Do the works silently aur kuch gadbad mat karna . Do your works sincerely. You will do all the works alone till the time you learn everything. And then we will share all the household works understand. If you have any questions then I am here only . And now start your work without any drama . Otherwise 🐯

Bela just bobs her head in fear and starts doing the work given by him .

Mahir other side chuckles seeing her working sincerely with a cute baby pout .

Mahir(in mind) : you don't obey me and do anything if I say it sweetly or strictly... So now unwillingly I have to scare you like this .

Pov ends and we closed the diary.

Next morning mahir places the diary back to its place before bela wakes up. Later bela wakes up And goes for her training.

(Every morning mahir trains her for one hour and also in the evening for one hour . In the weekend when they don't go to work he trains her for two to three hour in morning and evening respectively.

Her training includes meditation - to control her emotions, exercise/gym - to get stronger, change her form, etc)

During this time now even blackie was giving company to pinky to keep an eye on bela so that she meditates properly but but but 😂😂😂 both of them gets busy with themselves being new lovesick couple.

Bela opens her eyes and puts her hands on her mouth to stop laughing out loud . She sees blackie chasing pinky and pinky running as soon as possible.

Bela (in mind) : bhae waah blackie , I thought you are useless but you are taking revenge from pinky for me by scaring her like that. She has scared me a lot till now and now its her turn 😃😃😃.

(Bela's misunderstanding 🤣🤣)

Bela wants to laugh out more remembering how mahir said he is very protective towards pinky.

Bela (in mind): Oh no if gabbar sees this he might kill blackie . But I won't let him do that . If he is pinky's protective father then I am also blackie's mother . (Looking at blackie) proud of you my boy 😏😏😏.

After the meditation and exercise Mahir trains her how to take a snake form and crawl .
_______________________________________

That's all for now...

Promo: bela gets shocked seeing gabbar laughing like a mad 😂😂😂

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...

bb_bhavya pearlvpurisfan