11. Birthday 💙

Surpriseeeeee!!
Yesterday we didn't updated so today 2 updates enjoy reading 🙂🙂.
Tell us did you liked it?😃

______________________________________

Bela comes to mahir and gives him the bills .

Mahir : So miss Sharma 2 din baad aapka birthday haina

Bela : arrey haan mein to bhool hi gayi thi . Waise to mein apne Birthday ke lie hamesha 2 months pehle se hi excited rehti thi but ab dekho kam n training ki wajah se sab bhool gayi .But agar yaad bhi hota to kya karti celebrate to kar nahi sakti ☹️☹️😔😔

Mahir feels bad seeing her upset.

Mahir : who said that ?  I am giving you three days leave from office. You are on leave one day before your birthday, on your birthday and one day after your birthday. So you can do whatever you want . But remember you won't go out of this city otherwise you know the consequences and you have to be back home till 7pm .

Bela : 😱😱😱😱 you are giving me holidays. Am I dreaming. (in mind : lagta hai mere saath rehte rehte mere asar se sudhar gaya hai gabbar . Not bad Bela Sharma agar tu Gabbar ko badal sakti hai to kuch bhi kar sakti hai).

M : no you aren't. Aur haan sirf office se chutti di hai training se nahi bhoolna mat.

B : what 🤨🤨🤨. (In mind : Gabbar tha Gabbar hi rahega kabhi sudhrega nahi ye but chalo thik hi hai atleast 3din daytime me to chain ki saans le sakti hu iss Gabbar ke bina.)

M : yes

B : kya mein jaan sakti hu ki meri training kab khatam hogi ?

M : nahi kyuki even i don't know tum kab sab kuch achhe se sikhogi and u r learning very slow so it might take many years. yaad haina uss attack ke wakt kya hua tha (will tell about the attack later).

B : haan haan yaad hai but i am not learning slowly you are one who is teaching me slowly. Kabhi bhi kuch bhi pura nahi batate ek din me bahut kuch sikha sakte the but no itusa kuch sikhakar practice karne bitha dete ho.

M : kya bola? You are blaming me for it 😠😠

B : of course not Sirrr 😤😤😤 . Okay now i am going to continue my pending works. See you later .

Next day also he brings her diary to read further.

In a page:

I hate him i just hate this Gabbar as he keeps bossing all the time in the name of training and all.

Manys pages was full with hatred towards him and how she misses her old time with her family and friends.

After some pages:
Waise ye Gabbar utna bhi bura nahi hai . The way he took care of me when i was sick 😷 he was really genuine but that doesn't mean that i will forget he is Gabbar but a cute Gabbar 😊😊. Yeah he looks really cute hot handsome and dashing that anyone would fall for him (A cute smile takes place on Mahir's lips) but not me as he is nothing in front of my charm .( He rolls his eyes at this )

He reads some page randomly now to skip unnecessary things and badmouthing for him 😂😂

Jab dekho pinky pinky pinky . Har wakt uske sath aise time spend karta hai jaise ki pet nahi gf ho . Huh !
Its not that i am jealous. Itne bure din bhi nahi aaye mere ki ek makri se jealous hona pade wo bhi uss gabbar ke liye no ways . But still jaise wo uss pinky se hass bol leta hai waise hi mujhse bhi to baat karsakta hai na hamesha arrogant rude and strict rehna jaruri hai kya.

( Mahir smirks reading it 😏)

Putting the dairy aside he gets back to his work. Bela comes to him.

Bela (sweetly): sirr

Mahir (still looking at computer): yes

Bela : can you give holiday to vish (her colleague plus friend) also on same day as mine . I don't want to spend the time alone.

Mahir : its hard . She needs to be here to assist the works in your absence. Well you can take pinky with you as pinky looks so bored being alone at home all the time 😏😏.

B : 😒😒😤😤😤 no thanks i will better go alone .

She was about to leave .

M : well tomorrow you have to spend your day alone somehow but after it vish can get two days free .

B : thank you thank you thank you so much 😊.

Bela enjoys her 1st day of her holiday to the fullest. She goes for spa, movie, etc etc.

At midnight bela gets a call from someone. Bela sees the name flashing in the screen and smiles widely .

Person on call : Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday . Happy birthday to you.

Bela : thank you so much . i knew it you will be calling to wish me . As always you are the first one to wish me on my birthday.

Person: so how is everything going on?

Bela : good as you wanted to .

Person : nice to hear it . Okay bye now take care and enjoy your birthday. Love you.

Bela : sure bye . Love you too.

Next day vish and bela have a lots of fun together. For her surprise, vish had organized a small party with some of her (vish's) friends. She cuts the cake happily and celebrates with them dancing singing playing some games . But unknown bela, this arrangements was done by Mahir and he asked her that bela should not know about it to which vish agreed .

Later everyone leaves and bela goes to drop vish as vish was drunk. On the way, vish spills out that mahir was the one who arranged the party for her which makes bela extremely happy . Vish also tells her not to tell anyone kyuki boss ne mana kia hai .
Bela drops vish home safely .

_______________________________________

That's all for now...

Promo: Mahir gives bela her birthday gift.
Bela opens the gift and gets shocked.

Guess what the gift might be ?

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...

bb_bhavya pearlvpurisfan