26.💙 Trouble

Part 26 : Trouble 😓

Next day at office :

When mahir gives bela a to do list as gabbar in office. She takes the list with irritated face and comes back in some minutes with a puppy face .

B : mahir 😟😟

M : what happened 🤨🤨🤨

B : you are my friend right ?

M : yes so

B : and every friends helps there friends always right ?

M : yes. Is there any problem ? Do you need any help?

B : yes i am in a big problem 😔😔

M : what problem bela tell me i will solve it right now

B : promise ??

M : promise

B : what if you broke it ?

M : Mahir Sehgal never breaks his promises.

B : see na my gabbar boss gave me so many works to do please help me in this pleaseeeeeee

M : 😱😱what 😠😠😠. What is this ?? This is a problem for you . Its all your job so do it silently.

B : huh you promised me already now you can't back up 😏😏😏
Jaan jaaye par vachan na jaaye .

M : 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ and who will do all my works here ?

B : i know what all you do so don't worry i will do it .

Bela sits in his chair after handing him the worklist and mahir goes from glaring at her not before explaining his works to her which goes into her deaf ears.

Bela's tasks were to works in every departments for 2 hours respectively under a supervisor of the departments . The supervisors got hell shocked when they saw mahir instead of bela for those works 🤭🤭.
Mahir (sensing his reputation in danger ) lies to them that bela is not well so he came in her place to avoid any kind of bad effect on their work . 

Otherside Bela's pov :

Huh he always keeps chilling here all the time sitting on his chair and then shouts on her to do the works properly. And he doesn't know to do any other works except ordering others and not forgot the household work which he does so perfectly 🤩🤩. I always wanted such husband for me who can be a househusband 🤭🤭🤭 . Haaye my dreams will come true i guess 😳😳.

Pov ends

After sometimes bela gets bored so she goes out to check on mahir if he is working properly or not . She finds him working with all his dedications and gets impressed. But still goes to him with some faults on his work and ask him to do it properly in front of everyone else there 🤭🤭🤭🤭.

B : kya hai ye . Sabjiya aise thodi cut krte hai?? Thik se cut karo . And cutting se pehle hand wash to kare na ?? Agar koi bhi complain aayi na guests ki to achha nahi hoga samjhe . Thik se kaam karo... aur tum( to someone else) tum kitchen ke head chef ho na dikhaai nahi deta ye thik se nahi karraha hai sikhaao isse kuch... because aaj ke lie ye tumara boss nahi assistant hai samjhe... aurr.....

She stops when Mahir gives a deadly glares to her and she runs away saying bye to all being scared.

B : 😬😬😬😬 (gulps her saliva) 😁😁😁 koi baat nahi 1st day hai na isilie sikh jaega... pyar se sikhana thik hai.... Mein jaati hu bye .

Employees were giggling silently as their boss was being scolded for the first time but mahir's one look makes them silent.

After sometimes mahir goes to his cabin and gets angry to see bela playing candy crush in her mobile 😆😆😆😆.

M : what the hell 😡😡😡

Mahir shouts loud making bela jump at her place .

B : what ?? Who scares like this ?? Go and do your work .

M : yeah so that you just sit here and play this stupid game on your phone .
You said that you will do my works right so do it properly otherwise i an taking my place back

B : huh... what else do u do except sitting here and give orders to others 🤨🤨🤨🤨

M : I will show you .

He opens the computer and shows her the excel works, emails n all . Also gives some files to complete, bill to control, etc etc.

M : do it all on time wanra 😡😡😡

And leaves from there smirking where as Bela's jaw drops on the floor seeing so many works .

Bela : this gabbar really does so many works 😱😱😱😱😱. Its more than my works plus complicated too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️kaha fasgayi...

______________________________________

That's all for now... Hope you liked it...

Promo: Same as previous (new entry in behir's life... Any guess who??)

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...